UOB Travel Planners Pte Ltd ("the Company") is the owner of this website. By accessing and/or using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept any of these terms and conditions, please discontinue your access to and/or use of this website and any web page hereof immediately.
General Terms and Conditions
- All prices shown are in Singapore Dollars unless otherwise stated.
- All prices displayed are deem as "an invitation to treat" and do not constitute to "an offer" by UOB Travel Planners or its partners.
- Customers are solely responsible for ensuring that they have fully met with the entry requirements of the countries or destinations that they are travelling to, including without limitation entry visas. Customers are required to check directly with the country embassies concerned with regard to entry requirements.
- Customers are strongly recommended to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance before travelling.
- Suppliers may change their prices and terms & conditions without prior notice.
- Additional terms and conditions from suppliers will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select. Please read these additional terms and conditions carefully before completing your transaction.
- You acknowledge and agree to pay any cancellation or change fees that you incur. In some cases, travel-related product and services do not permit changes to or cancellations of reservations after they are made, as indicated in the rules you had selected. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed with respect to your booking.
- UOB Travel's administration fees apply for request of cancellation and/or amendment.
- Any cancellation, changes, requests to your reservation must be in written via email with Booking Reference to UOBTP-Online@UOBgroup.com. Acknowledgement/Response will be returned within 48 hours or by the next working day via email upon receipt.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
Accelerated Miles Program
- The “FY2019 Accelerated Miles Program with UOB Travel” (“Promotion”) is open to all cardholders (“Cardmembers”) of any one of the following credit cards (collectively “Cards”) issued by UOB in Singapore:-
(i) UOB Lady’s Classic / Platinum / Solitaire / Solitaire Metal Card;
(ii) UOB Preferred Platinum Card (Visa / Mastercard);
(iii) UOB Visa Signature;
(iv) UOB Classic / Mastercard / Visa Platinum Card;
(v) UOB Gold Mastercard / Visa Platinum Card; and
(vi) UOB PRVI Miles Card (Visa / Mastercard)
- Under the Promotion and further to the UNI$ that a Cardmember is entitled to earn under the prevailing UOB Rewards Programme, a Cardmember shall be eligible to earn the applicable additional UNI$ during the period commencing from 11 May 2019 to 31 December 2019, both dates inclusive, (the “Promotion Period”) in connection with the applicable qualifying transactions that is charged to his/her applicable Card.
- Qualifying transactions refer to package bookings from participating suppliers:
Hotels: All hotels worldwide
Cruises: Celebrity Cruises
Land tours: Club Med, Contiki, Insight Vacations, Trafalgar Tours, Kiwiway Vacations, All Japan Tours
Destinations: Australia (selected in-house packages)
- Each Cardmember can choose to convert his/her UNI$ into air miles at the conversion rate of UNI$1 = 2 air miles.
- Full payment must be made using a Card.
- Promotion does not apply to any online bookings.
- The additional UNI$ earned will be credited to the Cardmember’s applicable Card account in a one-time lump sum within three (3) months from the date that the qualifying transaction is made.
- Malaysia Airlines: Airfares quoted are in Singapore dollars and include all government taxes, fees and surcharges. Offer is exclusive to UOB Cardmembers and for booking through UOB Travel. Cardmembers need not be the one/s travelling and all payment must be on UOB Cards. Promotion is valid till 31 May 2019. Fares are correct at print but may fluctuate due to changes in exchange rates, surcharges and taxes. Offer is subject to availability and seats are limited. Waitlist and changes are not allowed and ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. All information is subject to changes without prior notice. “5 Miles per S$1” promotion apply on selected booking class (exclude O,Y,D,Z,J), selected destinations( Kuala Lumpur/ Kuching/ Langkawi/ Bangkok/London/Auckland/ Sydney / Tokyo/ Osaka/Seoul/Shanghai/Kathmandu/ Kochi) and exclude taxes. Promotion is valid for every ticket booked for adults and child only, and is for flights departing from Singapore. Infant bookings are not eligible for the promotion. UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim the difference if booking is cancelled for any reason. Promotion is not combinable with other promotion unless otherwise stated. Other terms and conditions apply.
- For full terms and conditions, please visit here.
- All fares quoted are in Singapore Dollars unless otherwise stated.
- Fares and ticketing conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All fares exclude all the relevant taxes and other mandatory entry or exit taxes, which shall be borne by passengers unless otherwise stated. Such taxes may change from time to time and can be imposed even after the date that the booking has been confirmed. Passengers shall nevertheless bear such taxes or charges.
- All fares, flight schedules and routes published are correct at time of publication. The Company reserves the right to revise any fares or flight schedules at any time without prior notice.
- Airfare and reservation is only guaranteed once the purchase has been completed and the tickets have been issued.
- Names should be shown as per passport and cannot be changed once reservation has been made. Incorrect names and salutation will incur airline penalties and UOB administrative fees or invalidate your ticket(s). Any name correction/change consider as cancellation of ticket/reservation.
- Request of meals and seats are subject to airlines’ confirmation. Lead time is at the discretion of airline.
- Flight times may change at the discretion of the airline. Therefore, we strongly advise you to confirm your flight departure times and terminal with the airline at least 24 hours before departure.
- Not all fares are entitled to airline mileage accrual and baggage allowance is at the discretion of the airline. Please check with the airline prior to completing your booking online.
- Ticket cancellation, refunds, re-issues and changes (where permitted by airline) may incur airline penalties. UOB administrative fees on top of airline’s penalties will apply on per request basis. Some fares are neither refundable nor changeable.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice until you receive a hotel confirmation number.
- Taxes and surcharges are generally included in the room rate. However, there may be exceptions where additional taxes/fees must be paid locally upon check-in.
- Names cannot be changed once reservation is made. Incorrect names may incur penalties or invalidate your reservation(s).
- Hotel cancellation, refunds and changes (where permitted by hotel) may incur hotel penalties. UOB administrative fees on top of hotel’s penalties (if any) will apply on per request basis, regardless of the rate rule you have selected.
- Bedding configuration is on request basis unless otherwise stated. Hotel has the right to assign any bedding type upon check-in at their discretion.
- Package prices stated are on per person twin-sharing basis and exclude relevant taxes and fuel surcharges, unless stated otherwise.
- Taxes and fuel surcharges range from S$55 to S$1050 depending on destinations and subject to changes upon ticket issuance.
- Peak Seasons/Weekend Surcharges apply (if any), dependence on your preferred travel dates and flights. Refer actual quotation after your selection.
- Flights availability is instant and land arrangements are subject to availability.
- Promotions are non-combinable and on first come first served, while stocks last basis.
- Strictly non-refundable after booking confirmed and ticketed.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of the gift/s from the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any reason.
- An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier/s or airline/s.
Reservations and Deposits
A deposit is required upon booking. Minimum deposit per passenger (based on tour fare) is: -
Total amount payable by passenger
Deposit amount required (per person)
Amount stipulated by suppliers
Credit Card / Charge Card
If you make payment by credit card or charge card, you may not be eligible to book certain promotional tour packages or fares. Payment by installment plan, where applicable, is valid for selected banks and subject to banks' approval and terms & conditions. In case of credit card or charge card payments, refunds (if applicable) will be made through credit card or charge card companies.
Payment and Cancellation Charges
Full payment is required 14-45 days before departure and/or immediate payment for FIT bookings as stipulated by the handling travel consultants upon booking confirmation. 3rd parties tour product might have its own payment terms and conditions and such conditions shall apply. Failure to comply with this may result in cancellation of your booking. In such an event, the charges stated below will be payable by you. Cancellation charges may vary during peak periods (including without limitation, public holidays, day before and after public holidays and school holidays both in Singapore and the destination country).
Cancellation Notice and Surcharges
Date of cancellation
More than 34 days prior to departure
22-34 days prior to departure
S$350 or full deposit, whichever is higher
15-21 days prior to departure
50% of full fare or full deposit, whichever is higher
08-14 days prior to departure
75% of your full fare or full deposit, whichever is higher
07 days or less
- Notice of cancellation must be given in writing to the Company.
- For tour product or individual components supplied by third parties e.g. Insight Vacations, Contiki Holidays, ANA First Choice Holidays, Air Mauritius Packages, Cruises, Club Med, Consortium packages, train services, hotel bookings, etc, cancellation fee under terms & conditions of the third parties shall apply with a handling charge of S$50 per service per passenger.
- For any changes in the departure date or tour type as requested by you, cancellation charges as stated above shall apply.
Amendment to Tour Itinerary by Passengers
For every request made regardless of whether any previous amendments was confirmed by airline, hotel or otherwise, there will be a minimum fee of S$50 per person per amendment on top of whatever charges (if any) imposed by the supplier(s). All requests must be made upon booking in writing and received by us 30 days prior to commencement of tour.
Amendment to Tour Itinerary Requested by the Company
The Company will make reasonable efforts to avoid changes in the itinerary. However, the Company reserves the right to make changes at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, especially during peak periods, festive seasons, etc.
Cancellation of Tour by the Company
- Tour members should be aware that the Company is acting as an agent for the external suppliers. After a deposit or full payment is made, all arrangements are still subject to confirmation. When the arrangements cannot be confirmed, the Company will endeavor to notify you 14 days prior to departure.
- The Company may, in its absolute discretion, recommend alternative tours preferably to the same destination or other tours to you, based on the tour fare of that cancelled tour. Should you decide not to accept the alternative(s), all refunds will be paid to you within 3 months. The Company shall not have any further liability towards you.
Tour Fare Includes (Group Tour Only)
- Return economy class group tour air ticket
- Return airport transfers (airport / hotel / airport)
- Hotel accommodation on twin-share basis or triple-share basis
- All meals are as specified in the itinerary, if selected carrier's flight time does not allow for certain meals to be taken, there shall not be any refund for meals not consumed
- Baggage allowance of 20 kilos per passenger
The above is subject to change without prior notice in the Company's sole discretion.
Tour Fare Excludes
- Visa fees
- Airport taxes, excess baggage charges
- Where applicable, Custom User Fees, Nordic Environment Tax, Fuel taxes, Port Tax, Service Fee, etc
- Meals, beverages, room services or any other item not listed in the itinerary
- Gratuities or tips to drivers, tour guides or tour leaders
- Porter's fee at the hotel and airport
- Optional tour (if any)
- Flight insurance / Travel Insurance.
Tour prices are based on current airfares and service prices (e.g. Government tax and exchange rates) applicable at the time of print and quotation and are subject to change without prior notice.
Eligibility: Below 12 years old on the date of departure, unless stated otherwise. Child fare is subject to the relevant Supplier's requirements.
Accommodation is as specified in the tour itinerary in the tour booking. It is usually based on twin-sharing, unless stated otherwise. For triple sharing, the extra bed would be a "roll-away" bed or mattress. Single room occupancy would be at an additional cost. For farm stay and ski resorts, sharing of bathroom facilities may be necessary. In the event the accommodation booked or requested is not available, every effort will be made for an alternative in another accommodation of similar standard.
If there are any requests regarding special dietary requirements, adjoining rooms and others, please inform the Company when making the reservation. Such requests are subject to availability and confirmation.
For the convenience of all members of the tour group, passengers are requested to rotate their seating arrangements on the coach during the period of the tour. Please cooperate when called upon to do so by the tour leader / guide.
Adequate travel insurance is strongly recommended. Under no circumstances is the Company to be construed as a carrier under contract for safe carriage of any passenger or his / her baggage and belongings. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
Extension of Stay / Deviation
· Extension of stay / deviation may be permitted at the end of tour, subject to validity and restrictions of air ticket, seat confirmation and availability of hotel prior to commencement of tour. It is the passenger's responsibility to confirm his / her return flight. When extension of stay / deviation cannot be confirmed three weeks prior to the group's departure date, the passenger is deemed to be taking the original tour schedule. In the event that the original arrangement has been changed by the Company during the process, any extra cost will be borne by you.
· Extension of stay / deviation will be at the passenger's own expense and transfer to airport will not be provided. The air ticket issued is a special ticket, restricted to a specific airline only. It is non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-endorsable, non-reissuable, non-refundable and non-reroutable. Any alteration in routing or dates by a passenger is solely at his / her own risk. The Company and its associated agents shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused and extra expense incurred. No refund will be made for any unused air ticket, accommodation, meals, or sightseeing in part or full.
The customer (the insured person) who purchase outbound leisure travel products/services through UOB Travel Planners Pte Ltd will enjoy protection against its insolvency. The compensation will be paid in respect of travelling expenses of up to S$5,000 for each insured person; regardless of the number of travel products/services purchased by the insured person, due to the cancellation of the customer’s trip following the closure of UOB Travel’s business due to bankruptcy or insolvency of UOB Travel Planners Pte Ltd. The insolvency protection is not applicable for travel products for business entities, inbound bookings and outbound leisure travel (on a per person basis) where less than S$500 is to be collected as deposit or payment before departure AND the total value of travel product(s) is less than S$1,000 (including GST).
· It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure that his/her international passport has a validity period of at least 6 months from the date of departure. Relevant visas and vaccinations may be required. Cancellation charges apply for any cancellation due to non-approval of visas or any other reasons as stated above. For Singapore Permanent Residents, please bring along your exit permits when travelling.
· For foreign passport holders, it is the passenger's responsibility to hold valid re-entry VISAS. The Company will, wherever possible, but shall not be obliged to assist you to obtain the necessary visas. Service charges and visa fees will be borne by you. The Company does not guarantee the approval of the visa application. If for any reason, your application for visa or exit permit is rejected, you must notify the Company at least 30 days prior to departure, and administration charges will apply. If less than 30 days’ notice is given, the relevant cancellation charges will apply in addition to the administration charges.
· The Company shall not be responsible for any expenses, reimbursement or refund of any tour prices if any passenger is refused entry by any country on the tour for whatever reason, including lack of necessary visas. All proper travel documentation is the sole responsibility of the passenger.
Your booking confirmation documents are important and it is your responsibility to print and retain. You must take them with you when you travel. Without them, you will not be able to prove that you have booked and paid for the relevant product/service and the product/service will not be provided by the supplier of the product/service (the "Supplier(s)"). The Company shall not be held responsible should you suffer losses in any form stemming from your inability to produce the relevant confirmation slips when requested.
You understand that all products and services purchased require fulfillment and documentation, such as issuance of air tickets and travel vouchers. Fulfillment is performed during normal office hours. As such, any travel requests and bookings made require a minimum processing time of varying periods, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased.
The Company will not be held liable for any claims for loss, damages or compensation against non-fulfillment should you purchase a product or service that cannot be fulfilled between the time of booking and the time of departure. In such an event, the Company shall refund to you all unutilised monies collected from you for that purchase.
You agree that multiple over-lapping bookings for the same traveler(s) are not allowed and may result in damage and loss to the Company, which you will bear in full.
UOB 0% Installment Payment Plan
Upon signing the Charge Slip, you hereby irrevocably authorise the Bank: (a) to pay the Instalment Purchase Price to the merchant in full the amount stated in the signed Charge Slip; and (b) to charge monthly to the Card Account, the Instalments in the amount set out in the Charge Slip until the Instalment Purchase Price has been charged in full to the Card Account.
For unsuccessful bookings, the existing IPP arrangement continues and a one-time lump sum refund will be made to the same card account. Processing time will take 4 weeks and it will be reflected in your credit card statement.
For full terms and conditions, please visit here.
Instant Rewards Programme
- Only the Principal Cardmember of a UOB Credit Card shall be entitled to redeem instant Rewards under the Programme.
- The preferential redemption rate of UNI$3,088 = S$50 is applicable for all UOB Cards except for UOB Reserve, UOB Visa Infinite Metal and UOB Visa Infinite Cards.
- Instant Rewards Programme is applicable for any travel bookings with UOB Travel, with no minimum purchase required.
- The Principal Cardmember shall select the option to instantly pay in full UNI$ redemption or partial UNI$ redemption for any travel bookings with UOB Travel.
- For full UNI$ redemption, there is an authorisation fee of S$1.00 that will be charged to the Principal Card. The authorisation fee of S$1.00 will be fully refunded to the applicable Card account within two (2) months from the date of transaction.
- For partial UNI$ redemption, the Principal Cardmember shall offset the total invoice amount with existing UNI$ in the Principal Cardmember’s account and charge the balance of the total invoice amount to the applicable Card. The balance amount that is charged to the applicable Card shall earn UNI$.
- UNI$ balance will be reflected in the monthly Credit Card statement.
UOB Cards Cash Back Programme
- To qualify, a Participating Partner’s product must be booked with UOB Travel between the “Promotion” Period.
- Participating Partners
Hotels: Worldwide Hotels
Cruises: Uniworld Boutique River Cruises
Packages: Club Med | Trafalgar Tours | Insight Vacations | Contiki Holidays
- The promotion period for all Participating Partners is 19 October 2017 – 30 April 2019.
- Cash back rebate is capped at S$6,500 per UOB Card per month.
- The cash back promotion is only valid for offline transactions made via direct calls or email to UOB Travel and not valid for online purchases through www.uobtravel.com.
- Full payment must be charged to a valid Singapore-issued United Overseas Bank Limited Credit or Debit card.
- The promotion is only valid for Visa and Mastercard issued cards.
- The promotion is not applicable to American Express and JCB issued cards.
- To enjoy this promotion, the transactions made with UOB Travel must be successfully charged and posted to the Card account and captured/ posted on UOB’s systems (the “Charged Date”) during the UOB Travel Promotion Period.
- This promotion is not applicable to Installment Payment Plans (IPP).
- This promotion is not valid for payments/booking transactions made fully or partially with any vouchers or UNI$ redemption.
- This promotion does not apply to online bookings.
- In the event of any cancellation and/or amendment,
o You will be charged the relevant fee(s) as indicated in the booking terms and conditions.
o The amount refunded will be less of cash back amount and cancellation charges.
- Cash back will be calculated based on the qualifying amount. There might be 2 or more transactions charged to your UOB card; Qualifying amount and non-qualifying amount.
- Club Med: The qualifying amount of the promotion applies to package price excluding taxes, fuel surcharges and destination/resort fees. For Club Med Resort only bookings, the qualifying amount does not include Maldives Green Tax.
- This promotion is valid for pre-paid hotel bookings to UOB Travel only. Taxes and surcharges are generally included in the room rate upon quotation. However, there may be exceptions where additional taxes/fees must be paid locally upon check-in. This will be advised by our Travel Consultant. Names cannot be changed once reservation is made. Incorrect names may incur penalties or invalidate your reservation(s). Hotel cancellation, refunds and changes (where permitted by hotel) may incur hotel penalties. UOB administrative fees on top of hotel’s penalties (if any) will apply on per request basis, regardless of the rate rule you have selected. Bedding configuration is on request basis unless stated otherwise. Hotel has the right to assign any bedding type upon check-in at their discretion.
- Deposit payment is entitled to cash back if it is considered a qualifying amount.
- Cash back value will be credited within the next three months based on the qualifying amount charged.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with other offers, discounts, promotions, e-vouchers, e-coupons, privileges or purchase of gift certificates, unless stated otherwise.
- Cash back rebates are applicable for selected packages/voyages only. It is not applicable for tour extensions, pre/post hotels, transfers, cruise and/or train portions, South America packages, Special Interest packages, cruise gratuities, port charges etc.
- UOB and/or UOB Travel reserve the right at any time and from time to time at their absolute discretion to vary, amend, add or delete the above list of participating partners without giving any reason or prior notice or assuming any liability to any Cardmember, and all Cardmembers shall be bound by these amendments. UOB and UOB Travel Pte Ltd shall not be liable or responsible for any loss to or expenses of any Cardmember or any other person, howsoever arising.
- UOB shall not be responsible or liable for (i) any failure or delay in the transmission of card transactions by American Express/Mastercard/Visa, acquiring merchants for the foregoing, merchant establishments, postal or telecommunication authorities or any other parties which may result in a transaction made by a Cardmember being omitted (whether from being posted to the Cardmember’s account and/or captured in UOB’s system or otherwise) during the UOB Travel Promotion Period; or (ii) any late posting of the transactions and thereby affecting a Cardmember’s eligibility for this promotion.
- UOB assumes no liability or responsibility for the acts or defaults of the merchants, agents, suppliers and/or service providers, or defects in the goods or services offered. UOB is not an agent of the merchants, agents, suppliers and/or service providers. Any dispute about the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the merchants, agents, suppliers and/or service providers. The merchants, agents, suppliers and/or service providers may impose conditions for the redemption of the goods or services. UOB will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption or usage of the goods and/or services.
- The decision of UOB Travel on all matters, queries or disputes, concerning the Promotion shall be final.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- Luggages are available and redeemable on a first come first serve basis, while stocks last.
- To be eligible for the redemption, the following minimum card spend must be charged by the UOB Cardmember to a valid UOB Credit/Debit Card: 29” 8-wheeler Luggage redemption (while stocks last), with minimum spend of S$5,500 in a maximum of 3 charge slips; or 25” 8-wheeler Luggage redemption (while stocks last) with minimum spend of S$3,500 in a maximum of 3 charge slips.
- 25” and 29” 8-wheeler Luggage redemption is not available for airfare and hotel bookings.
- The luggages are subject to 1 month redemption period from the date of booking.
- Luggages are not transferrable or exchangeable for cash, credit or other gifts or otherwise in full or in part. No payment or compensation whether in cash, credit or in kind shall be made for any uncollected, lost, misplaced, defaced, stolen or damaged gifts.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim the full value of the luggage and gifts should the trip is cancelled for no reason.
- No combination of spending for Principal and Supplementary UOB Credit and Debit Cardmembers.
- UOB assumes no liability or responsibility for the acts or defaults of the merchant or defects in the goods and services offered in the Promotion.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
This website may be linked to other websites that are not maintained by the Company. The Company is not responsible for the content and security of those websites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the Company of the websites. The Company makes no warranty (expressed, implied or otherwise howsoever arising) as to the content, security and operation of these sites. The Company also disclaim all liability for links:
- from another website to this website; and
- to another website from this website.
Your personal details may be recorded for booking made with the Company. Your data will be used principally to provide you with the Company's products / services you have purchased. The Company retains the data you provide from time to time, including data collected when you use our products and services. Your data may be used for the following purposes: accounting, billing and audit, credit or other payment card verification, security, administrative and legal purposes, operation of awards schemes, systems testing, maintenance and development, customer relations, advertising opportunities and to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences. For these purposes we may disclose your data to any of the following: other companies in the UOB Group, other companies involved in providing the Company's products and services, relevant partner companies, data processing companies engaged by the Company, travel agents, government and enforcement agencies and credit and charge card companies. This may involve sending your data outside Singapore.
Warranties and Representations
By making a booking, you hereby warrant, represent and undertake that:-
- you are 18 years of age and above and you have legal capacity to enter into legally binding contracts with the Company;
- all information submitted by you in the booking are accurate;
- you are authorized to make the booking by all persons named on the booking, including without limitation the parent / guardian of all persons below 18 years of age;
- the persons named in the booking accept the terms and conditions herein;
- you will inform the persons named in the booking of the confirmation details and all other appropriate information; and
- you are responsible for making all payments due to us.
You agree to indemnify the Company, its officers and employees for all losses, costs, damages, embarrassment, claims and expenses, including legal fees and costs (on an indemnity basis) in relation to:-
- any action or claim by any of the people you booked on behalf of;
- and any breach by you or by any of the people you booked on behalf of, of any provision of any terms and conditions in relation to the products/services you booked or contravention of any law or rights of third parties, or your use of this website;
- any claims by any Supplier for loss or damage resulting from your actions or omissions or those of any person you booked on behalf of.
Contracts (Rights Of Third Parties) Act
No person who is not a party to any transaction between you and the Company shall have any rights whatsoever under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act.
Amendments and Other Terms and Conditions
You agree that the Company shall have the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or to add further terms and conditions from time to time as it may in its absolute discretion deem fit. Notice of such amendments and/or additions shall be in any manner the Company in its absolute discretion thinks fit. You shall be bound by the amendment(s) or the new terms and conditions, whether or not you have actual notice thereof from the date of such notice of such amendment / addition. The suppliers of the products/services will also have their own terms and conditions which will apply to your booking.
Assignment / Transfer
You shall not in any way assign or transfer to any third party your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions or in relation to any products or services provided by the Company.
If at any time any one or more of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, neither the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained herein nor the validity, legality or enforceability of such provision under the law of any other jurisdiction shall in any way be affected or impaired.
The headings to the clauses in these terms and conditions are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of the terms and conditions herein.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By assessing this website and/or using the products and services offered by the Company whether through this website or otherwise, you agree that Singapore law shall govern all matters relating to such access and the provision of such products and services, including without limitation, the terms and conditions herein and all disputes relating to the access and usage of this website and the provision of products and services via this website. You also agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Responsibility and Liability
The Company and its associates act only as an agent for the service providers including without limitation, transportation companies, hotels and other service providers for the tour programmes. Therefore, the Company accepts no liability for any loss or damages caused by the acts, omissions or negligence of any Supplier.
The Company accepts no liability nor responsibility for injuries, damage, accident, loss (including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss, economic loss), delay, theft, quarantine, customs regulation, strike, force majeure, changes in itinerary, deportation or refusal of entry by Immigration Authorities resulting from improper travel documents, possession of unlawful items or irregularities that may be caused to person or property. Any losses and expenses are to be borne by the passenger.
In the event that the Company is found liable by a court of competent jurisdiction on any basis in relation to your booking done through the Company, the Company's maximum liability to you is limited to the cost of the booking in question.
The Company reserves the right to alter itineraries, travel arrangements, hotel reservations and to specify the language(s) in which the tour guide will conduct the commentary. For Asia, Mandarin may be the main language; provision of bi-lingual guides is subject to availability (depending on the destination) and confirmation.
The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour 14 days prior to date of departure for any reasons, including without limitation insufficient number of participants. Should this happen, the entire payment shall be refunded without further obligations o the part of the Company. The Company may, in its absolute discretion, recommend alternative tours, preferably to the same destination or other destinations. Should the passenger decide not to accept the alternatives, all monies paid shall be refunded in full by the Company without further obligations on the part of the Company.
The Company also reserves the right to decline the customer as a member of the tour if it deems in its sole discretion, his/her act of conduct as detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony and welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole. The Company shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person.
No tour leaders / guides or other employees or agents of the Company are authorized to commit the Company to any liability whatsoever. The Company will not be bound by any statement or representation unless in writing and signed by a management executive of the Company.
The Company reserves the right to take photographs and films of passengers while on tour, to be used for brochures advertising or publicity materials, without the consent of the passengers.
Force majeure, as referred to the in Clause 16 above, shall include, without limitation, acts of nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service and any other circumstances beyond the Company's reasonable control.
Complaints / Claims
Any complication/claim must be made in writing within two (2) weeks after the product/service had been supplied or rendered. The Company shall not entertain any complaint/claim not made within the stipulated time period.
We choose our partners carefully. This website contains private-labelled websites that links from this website, such websites are operated by parties other than UOB Travel. Such websites are provided for your booking convenience of travel-related services and extensive of promotion/offer. However, we do not have control within such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select.