For more information, please email UOB Travel at UOBTP Leisure@UOBgroup.com
In light of the recent COVID-19 situation, we understand that many of your travel plans have been disrupted and travelling in the near future may not be plausible. At UOB Travel, we endeavor to assist our customers with as much flexibility as possible to offer you peace of mind till travel borders open again. This is where we are introducing an automatic extension for customers who have purchased our UOB Travel vouchers so that you can plan your trip when you are ready to travel again.
UOB Travel Automatic Voucher Extension
UOB Travel vouchers issued or expiring on/after 7 April 2020 will be automatically extended till 31 Dec 2022. This applies to all UOB Travel voucher except for voucher issued as a “UOB Travel Partnership Voucher”(stated on travel voucher) which are vouchers issued in place of partner’s credits.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need to email/call to extend my travel vouchers?
- As long as your travel voucher meets the criteria, it will be automatically extended. You do not need to email or call to request for an extension.
Do I need to bring my voucher to UOB Travel office for the extension?
- No, you do not as the voucher will be automatically extended as long as your travel voucher meets the criteria. It is only upon payment of your booking that we require physical voucher to be presented to the sales staff. Please make an appointment with our staff at least 2 working days prior coming down to our office.
Can I request for an official email approval for this extension?
- There is no need for an email approval as it is an automatic extension.
Terms and Conditions:
- UOB Travel vouchers issued or expiring on/after 7 April 2020 will be eligible for a one-time validity extension till 31 Dec 2022^. This applies to all UOB Travel voucher except UOB Travel Partnership Voucher which are vouchers issued in place of partner’s credits.
- Other terms and conditions apply.