Disconnect from the everyday and the well-trodden, and reconnect with something unspoilt and a little wild in Western Australia. The country’s largest State with its longest coastline and sunniest capital city of Perth, Western Australia is a place to recharge your spirit — outdoors in the fresh air and wide open spaces, where it’s always summer somewhere.
Meet friendly local characters who reveal the stories of this land – from the urban laneways and parks of Perth to walks on Country with an Aboriginal guide from the world’s oldest living culture. Sip your way through Australia’s most premium wine country in the Margaret River Region, where tall-timber forests meet the sparkling turquoise ocean, or cruise to Rottnest Island to meet a quokka, the happiest animal in the world. There really is an adventure waiting for everyone in Western Australia.
Let UOB Travel rekindle your love of Western Australia with special deals and curated packages.
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion ends 30 December 2022.
- Travel validity: Now till 31 December 2022.
- Prices are quoted on a per person basis, correct at time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- All tour and hotel availabilities are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Promotions are non-combinable unless stated otherwise.
- Peak Season/Weekend surcharges may apply. Strictly no refunds after bookings are confirmed and ticketed.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of the gift(s) to the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any reason.
- An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier(s) or airline(s).
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.