Trafalgar 4D Victoria Falls Experience
- VISIT Chobe National Park
- VIEW Victoria Falls
Day 1: ARRIVE VICTORIA FALLS AIRPORT
Welcome to Zimbabwe! Meet your Trafalgar representative on arrival at Victoria Falls Airport and transfer to your accommodation. Buckle up for an exhilarating encounter with Victoria Falls, an untamed natural wonder that has captured the imagination of explorers and adventurers since David Livingstone declared it the most wonderful sight he had seen in Africa. Board a cruise and navigate one of Africa's mighties trivers, cruising past islands of basking crocodile and hippo pods lazing in the waning African sun, before returning to your lodge for dinner. (Dinner)
Day 2: VICTORIA FALLS SIGHTSEEING
Join a Local Specialist on a guided tour of the world's largest waterfall. Admire the powerful curtain of water from various vantage points in Zimbabwe – feel the fine spray and hear the thunderous roar as water crashes over a hundred metres into a swirling mass in the gorge below. Spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure with the sound of the 'Smoke that Thunders' never far from your ears. Tonight you may choose to join an Optional Experience Boma dinner and interactive drum show. (Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 3: CHOBE NATIONAL PARK EXCURSION
Cross the Botswana border for a day-trip into Chobe National Park, where large herds of African elephant roam. Board your Chobe River cruise, watching herds of elephant and buffalo come to the edge of the river to drink. See the flash of a kingfisher hovering over the water to catch its next meal, then enjoy an included lunch at Chobe Safari Lodge on the banks of the mighty Chobe River. Later return to Victoria Falls Safari Lodge for your last night in Zimbabwe. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 4: DEPART VICTORIA FALLS AIRPORT
We bid farewell to the 'Smoke that Thunders' and return to Zimbabwe's Victoria Falls Airport for your onward journey. (Breakfast)
For included sightseeing at Victoria Falls and in Chobe National Park
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are per person, land tour only, based on double occupancy and excludes gratuities, applicable taxes and optional tours.
- Fares displayed are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing
- Other terms and conditions apply.