Princess Cruises 13N New Zealand Cruise
Onboard Royal Princess
Roundtrip from Sydney, Australia
Ports of Call:
- Sydney, Australia - Fiordland National Park (Scenic Cruising) - Dunedin (Port Chalmers), New Zealand - Christchurch (Lyttelton), New Zealand - Wellington, New Zealand - Tauranga, New Zealand - Auckland, New Zealand - Bay of Islands, New Zealand - Sydney, Australia
2023 Sailings: 2 & 19 Nov | 2 & 28 Dec
Escape to this unhurried corner of the world, where Māori legends, steaming volcanic lakes, penguins and hobbits add to the magical landscape. From the historic North Island, known as "the birthplace of the nation," to the stirring drama of Fiordland National Park / Piopiotahi, a cruise to New Zealand / Aotearoa with Princess will defy expectations.
More New Zealand itineraries available, contact our UOB Travel Consultants at 6252 6822 or click here.
From its breathtaking piazza-style Atrium to the dramatic views from the glass-floored SeaWalk®, Royal Princess is sure to delight. Relax at The Sanctuary, a tranquil haven reserved for adults, watch the mesmerizing Princess WaterColor Fantasy light and water show, or dine on tantalizing cuisine at venues like Crown Grill and more.
Last Refurbished: December 2018
Guest Capacity: 3,560 lower berths
Number of Crew: 1,346
Terms and Conditions:
- Fares are discounted average per person, cruise only, on selected sailings and based on double occupancy in the lowest category exclude gratuities, port charges and fees.
- Cabin categories and fare types are subject to availability upon booking.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Sailing dates and itineraries are subject to change.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.