The Norwegian DifferenceImagine cruising just the way you want it: with no schedule to follow but your own. That is the freedom Norwegian Cruise Line provides in all ships and itineraries. Indulge your taste buds at one of their wide-ranging dining options, or enjoy dinner with a show. Relax at some of the most spacious and modern staterooms in the cruise industry before venturing out to experience the shore excursion of your choice.
What you get
Spectacular dining choices
Dash Sale - Book with Norwegian’s PEACE OF MIND policy to enjoy ultimate freedom and flexibility
Capture more on a Greek tour
Book on a unique 7-day cruise of the Greek Isles & Turkey on the all-renewed NORWEGIAN SPIRIT
- Get up to US$400 OFF
- 3th & 4th guests sail for FREE
- Receive 5% airfare rebate with UOB Cards
Terms and Conditions:
DASHSALE: All offer is not applicable to categories IX, OX, BX or MX (Sail Away Categories). Offer is for new individual FIT reservations. Offer is not combinable with charter or inaugural sailings. Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to cancel or withdraw this offer at any time. Other restrictions may apply to each offer. Free Onboard Credit: Onboard credit is per stateroom for first 2 guests only (Singles paying 200% are entitled to full onboard credit value), based on cruise length and category booked. Onboard credit has no monetary value and is non-transferable. It may not be used toward on board service charges, pre-purchased activities or foreign exchange transactions. 30% Off cruise fare: Offer is applicable to all guest in the stateroom. Singles paying 200% of voyage fare qualify. This is a cruise only offer. This promotion is not applicable on the land portion of Cruisetours. No components included in this offer have any monetary value, are non-refundable and non-transferable. Free at Sea Offer (Free perks): Valid on 3+ night sailings. Free at Sea choice(s) must be selected at least 24 hours prior to sailing and cannot be changed on board. Select choice offer(s) are based on number of nights. Offer is capacity controlled and can be withdrawn at anytime. Singles paying 200% of voyage fare qualify. Guest cannot substitute or customize this offer. All guests in stateroom must choose same offer. This is a cruise only offer. This promotion is not applicable on the land portion of Cruisetours or bundles. No components included in this offer have any monetary value, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Peace of Mind: Peace of Mind is the company's new temporary policy that allows new and existing bookings in non-chartered sailings embarking from March 10, 2020 through and including September 30, 2020 to cancel their booking up until 48 hours from the start of their vacation date and receive a 100% future cruise credit (FCC) for the payments that are already received by Norwegian Cruise Line. The FCC may be used for sailings that embark on or before December 31, 2022. The new booking must be made within one year of the cancellation date.
- Fares displayed are reduced cruise fare only based on per person double occupancy with the lead in cabin category basis for selected sailing.
- Government taxes, port expenses & fees, discretionary onboard service charges and/or gratuities are additional.
- Exchange Rate for USD to SGD will be fixed only upon full payment.
- All offers are for new individual FIT reservations and not applicable on the land portion of Cruisetours and may for selected sailings only.
- No components included in this offer have any monetary value, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Offers are capacity controlled and offers may not be combinable with any other offers & promotions.
- Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion.
- Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to cancel or withdraw this offer at any time.
- Other restrictions on each offer may apply.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice should the closing price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel increase above $65.00 USD per barrel on the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index). In the event a fuel supplement is charged, Norwegian Cruise Line will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary charge to both existing and new bookings, regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full. Such supplementary charges are not included in the cruise fare. The fuel supplement charge will not exceed $10.00 USD per passenger per day.
- Norwegian Cruise Line is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions.
- Ships’ registry: BAHAMAS and UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. ©2020 Sailing dates, itineraries and cruise ship are subject to change. Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary. The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments. For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.