Unwind, immerse, reconnectLooking for the perfect holiday break? Club Med’s all-inclusive holidays let you escape the daily grind and reconnect with loved ones. From private islands, mountain valleys to turquoise horizons, discover the most amazing landscapes in all corners of the world.
Why travel with us
Sun and snow holidays
Sport lover's paradise
Some of the most beautiful resorts on earth
Club Med 2020/21 Asia Snow Resorts Sale!
- Enjoy up to S$200 discount per couple
- Get up to 35% off
- Get up to 5% cash rebate or earn 3 miles per S$1 spent on selected UOB Cards
Promotion period: 8 – 30 Jan 2020
Europe snow resorts sale starts 22 Jan 2020.
Refer your family and friends to book their first Club Med holiday and get rewarded! Here’s how to refer a friend in 3 steps.
- Asia Mountain Snow Sale: Opening booking period starts from 8 Jan to 30 Jan 2020. Individual resort’s operating period varies.
- Lead-in prices are Resort only packages based on per person twin-sharing basis, correct at time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice. Peak Season/Weekend surcharges apply. Availability is subject to first come first serve basis.
- Additional up to $200 off per couple: Additional S$100 off per Adult per stay with minimum night stay. Sahoro and Tomamu with minimum 5 nights stay, Beidahu with minimum 4 nights and Yabuli with minimum 3 nights stay to be eligible for the additional discount.
- Up to 5% cash rebate with UOB Cards: 3% rebate for Resort only packages and 5% rebate on Air packages. Rebate is not applicable on destination fees and taxes. Full payment must be made with UOB Cards.
- Refer a friend S$80 instant discount: Quote the referrer’s name & membership number upon booking with UOB Travel to receive the credit after verification. This is limited to one-time discount per booking and residency has to be in Singapore. There must be minimum 2 adults who are new to Club Med (do not have an existing membership number) in the same room to be eligible. The recommended friend and the sponsor must not live in the same house or be married, the credit cannot be transferred and booking must be made under the Recommended Friend’s name who does not have an existing membership number. Offer valid for new individual bookings only and requires a minimum 4 nights stay. Other terms and conditions apply.
- Refer a friend S$160 Reward Credit + 2500 extra points for future booking: Applicable credit/points will be accorded 8 days before the recommended friend’s departure date and is valid for a period of 12 months from this date. Only one Referral Reward Credit can be used per booking. Residency has to be in Singapore, at least one of whom has stayed in Club Med in the past 10 years. Offer valid for new individual bookings only with minimum 4 nights stay. The recommended friend and the sponsor must not live in the same house or be married, the credit cannot be transferred and booking must be made under the Sponsor’s name. 2500 points are automatically added to the sponsor's account on the return of the recommended friend. Limited to no more than 10 recommended friends per sponsor per year. Other terms & conditions apply.
- Prices advertised are per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any) and exclude relevant airport taxes and fuel surcharges for air packages except for Bintan and Cherating.
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.