Club Med Kiroro Peak, Japan
Located on the Northern Island of Hokkaido, Club Med Kiroro Peak welcomes you into a hidden white powder paradise. Explore unspoilt nature by snow trekking or take your ski experience to the next level and carve through some of the best quality snow in the area. Experience moments of wellness by soaking in a Rotenburo outdoor hot bath or a natural Japanese Onsen. Connect with the local culture and learn about the indigenous Ainu, the first settlers in Hokkaido, on one of our many excursions.
- 5 nights' stay
- Full-board gourmet cuisine and open bar
- Ski passes and lessons
- Day and night entertainment
- Teens club*
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are Resort Only package based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.
- Other terms and conditions apply.