Club Med 8D7N Saint-Moritz Roi Soleil, Switzerland
- 7 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Kids Club/ Childcare
- Ski/Snowboard Lessons & Ski Passes
- Experiencing the cosmopolitan ambience of a sunny ski resort
- Enjoying authentic cross-country skiing over 170 kms (105 miles) of runs
- Enjoying your "après ski" sessions at the pool or working off excess energy in the fitness room
- Tantalising your taste buds in the Resort’s restaurants, trying Swiss and Italian cuisine
Skiing in a stunning area with style and tradition
To access the Saint-Moritz Roi Soleil, take the train across the snowy Haute Engadine valley. Nestled at the foot of the Swiss mountains, this Club Med Resort welcomes you to the queen of alpine ski stations. On your skis, snowshoes or snowboard, leave your mark on over 350 kilometres of slopes. Take a break by the banks of a frozen lake and contemplate the lights from one of the oldest winter sports stations in the world. In the evening, enjoy a horse-drawn ride across the snow, then a refined dinner with the family to share your experiences.
THE EUROPEAN ALPS – SWITZERLAND
The Swiss Alps are an ideal destination for family snow holidays, with a milder and more varied climate due to lower valleys. With fir and larch trees at every turn, snow sports for every age, and authentic old-world charm, our ski packages allow you to enjoy of the magic of winter in Switzerland.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are Resort Only package except for Bintan is Ferry package and based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.