Club Med 8D7N Les Arcs Panorama, France
- 7 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Kids Club/ Childcare
- Ski/Snowboard Lessons & Ski Passes
- A modern masterpiece surrounded by forest at the edge of Paradiski®, the second largest ski area in France.
- A smoothly organised holiday experience thanks to excellent levels of accessibility and to our services specially designed to facilitate your stay: Easy Arrival, Easy Check-in, Easy Check-out
- A space entirely dedicated to health and wellbeing: indoor/outdoor heated pools, Club Med Spa by Cinq Mondes, fitness and weight training area, Turkish bath, jacuzzi.
- The perfect family Resort, featuring a full range of children's clubs and our new concept in family restaurants: Bread & co
Ski as a family through a sea of pine trees
Nestled at nearly 1,800 metres above sea level, in the middle of a forest clearing, the Club Med Arcs Panorama Resort is a curvy structure made of glass, wood and raw stone. From your room, enjoy a 180° sunrise over the Tarentaise valley, the Mont Blanc and its eternal peaks. Immerse yourself in the scandinavian atmosphere and plunge into a universe of enchanted
forest. On the terrace of your 5Ψ Luxury Space, let your eyes be entertained by the pop sculptures of animals from the undergrowth. Upon arrival, everything - key, ski pass and equipment - is ready for you to enjoy the slopes with your family.
THE EUROPEAN ALPS – FRANCE
With resorts in Europe's most iconic ski domains, including the Mont-Blanc, our French ski holidays are simply incomparable. With a range of ski packages suitable for all ages and some of the world's best apres-ski, snow enthusiasts will find themselves in a winter wonderland. Plus, our resorts in the French Alps generally enjoy the best snow and the longest seasons, with slopes up to 3,000m high
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are Resort Only package except for Bintan is Ferry package and based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.