Club Med 4D3N Ski Holiday in Yabuli, China
Are you thinking of skiing in China with kids? China ski resorts are family-friendly and have numerous beginner slopes that are ideal for families with kids of all ages.
- 3 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Kids Club/ Childcare
- Ski/Snowboard Lessons & Ski Passes
Season operating date: 27 Nov 2020 – 13 Mar 2021
- Direct access to the thrill on ski champions’ slopes under professional guidance of ski instructors trained by French Ski School (ESF).
- Join the circus and live the magic with first indoor flying trapeze in the mountain.
- Admire the amazing mountain view while resting in the Canadian Bath after a whole day of dynamism.
- Enjoy the cheese fondue with your family in the Chinese ambience.
- Your children perfecting their snow plow or slalom technique, on soft, powdery snow
Enjoy wintertime in China’s largest snow domain
At an altitude of 500 metres (1,640 ft), in the heart of a superb mountain chain covered with pine forests, you'll love the Yabuli Merge ski domain with its 3 mountains for a total of 50.8 km (32 miles) of ski runs, providing great skiing for all levels of skill. The recently expanded ski
domain is now the largest in the country with a total of 49 slopes.
You should also be able to observe various species of wild animals.
For your comfort and well-being, after a day's skiing you'll find the perfect welcome at Club Med Spa by L'OCCITANE.
ASIAN MOUNTAIN – CHINA
With so many ski resorts to choose from, it's hard to decide what the best ski resort in China is, but Yabuli is one area that’s known for having excellent ski resorts for families, as well as the dry and light powder snow that’s ideal for skiing.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are Resort Only package except for Bintan is Ferry package and based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.