Club Med 4D3N La Pointe aux Canonniers, Mauritius
The perfect place to unwind and explore a new and more adventurous you
- 3 nights' stay
- Full-board gourmet cuisine and open bar
- Sports and leisure activities
- Day and night entertainment
- Kids club/ childcare
- Take advantage of the Resort’s prime location and holiday in paradise with your partner or family.
- The calm waters are ideal for water skiing or wakeboarding, as well as exploring the beautiful ocean depths while snorkelling or scuba diving.
- Chill out in the new Zen Space with its infinity pool facing the ocean, or recharge at the Club Med Spa, designed to look like a tropical Eden.
- Share a whole host of experiences with your children, such as the new family pool with water play facilities, and create memories that will last forever.
- Discover the wonders of Mauritius and fall under the twin spells of this diverse Resort and the Mauritian way of life.
A colourful family getaway on a luxurious island
Located in the far North of Mauritius, the Club Med La Pointe aux Canonniers Resort looks like a peninsula. Its two idyllic beaches are protected from the wind and lined by former colonial houses with thatched roofs. Glide across the turquoise lagoon on your waterskis, then enjoy some time for yourself in the Zen infinity pool. Embark in a family diving adventure among coral reefs and swordfishes. Savour the delights of a tasting workshop led by one of France’s top wine sommeliers.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.