Club Med 4D3N La Plantation d'Albion, Mauritius
The perfect place to unwind and explore a new and more adventurous you. This package is perfect for couples and family who want to unwind and relax from the hustle and bustle of the city. Below are the package inclusions:
- 3 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Sports & Leisure
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Kids Club/ Childcare
- Relaxing in a universe of incomparable elegance
- Discovering the exuberance of tamarinds, cacti, flamboyants and banyans
- Choosing between the joys of the flying trapeze, golf, sailing, tennis and diving
- Choosing between the overflow pool and the CINQ MONDES Spa at Club Med
- Seeing your children learn about the local animal life at Petit Club Med® from 2 years old
The gentle lifestyle of Mauritius and a lush nature
Located on the west bank of Mauritius, La Plantation d'Albion Club Med extends over 21 hectares. This all-inclusive 5Ψ Club Med Exclusive Collection Resort, renown for its excellent service, is at the heart of a protected zone. Discover preserved coves on your paddle board or kayak, and connect with the dolphins. Try the traditional Mauritian cuisine with Indian, African and European influences. Let yourself relax in the Zen pool, perched high above the rocks.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are Resort Only package except for Bintan is Ferry package and based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.