Club Med 4D3N Kabira, Japan
- 3 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Sports Leisure
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Kids Club/ Childcare
- Discovering a unique bay in the heart of a protected national marine park
- Windsurfing on the emerald waters of the Pacific
- Admiring the island’s natural beauty spots and age old traditions
- Tasting sushi, sashimi and other Japanese specialities
Dive into Okinawa island life
Escape to the Club Med Kabira Ishigaki, an untouched Pacific Island gem that encourages wellness during family holidays. Situated on a protected marine park on the coast of Ishigaki Island, this pristine Okinawa travel destination is renowned for its secret to longevity. You can dive into crystal blue seas for endless activities like windsurfing, kayaking, paddling, or go scuba diving with majestic manta rays. This is the best destination to tighten the links with your loved ones. Uncover the blended culture of this enriching locale with its renowned, healthy Okinawan cuisine, and discover the traditional sanshin. Explore our natural haven and return home healthy and rejuvenated.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are Resort Only package except for Bintan is Ferry package and based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.