Club Med 4D3N Cherating, Malaysia
Beachfront jungles and treetop adventures abound in this fascinating country
- 3 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Sports & Leisure
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Kids Club/ Childcare
- Sleeping in the heart of 80 hectares of forest, home to macaques and gibbons
- Seeing what fun your teenage children are having on the Forest Adventure circuit
- Discovering perfect beaches and tropical vegetation from a Catamaran
- Chilling out by the new quiet pool with a most fabulous view
- Leaving your babies in the competent hands of our G.O® at Baby Club Med
Journey into the wild Get set for a wild vacation in the heart of our seaside jungle retreat. Set amidst tropical flora and fauna, Club Med Cherating Beach is where calming waves lap and where the peace found in nature is captured through extensive green initiatives. Be immersed in untouched nature and learn to give back in the spirit of conservation. Here, nature is your playground and adventure is around every corner. To truly immerse yourself in this destination, take part in these five experiences during your stay.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are Resort Only package except for Bintan is Ferry package and based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.