Club Med 4D3N Beidahu, China
- 3 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Kids Club/ Childcare
- Ski/Snowboard Lessons & Ski Passes
- Take the first gondola trip to see the rime trees in the sunshine on the mountain top.
- Discover magical scenery with CrystalWorld, Rime Island* and natural hot springs*.
- Tickle your taste buds with authentic local hot pot flavors in Le Petit Bus Rouge accompanied by live music and extraordinary snow scenery outdoor.
- Watch the vacation movie made by your kids in the 1st Club Med PASSWORLD in China.
- Witness your kids be awarded their first ski medal at the end of the stay.
Immerse into a snow fairytale experience
At Club Med Beidahu, enjoy an unforgettable Skiing holiday in an idyllic setting. In the north-east of China, Jilin province is renowned for the fairytale beauty of "rime ice" crystals, and for its great snow cover and long winter sports season. The Beidahu ski domain has runs to suit all members of the family.
In these magnificent snow-covered landscapes you'll feel the perfect harmony between Man and Nature.
Terms and Conditions
- Stay validity: 22 Nov 2019 – 15 Mar 2020
- Prices advertised are per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any) and exclude relevant airport taxes and fuel surcharges for air packages except for Bintan and Cherating.
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.
- Other terms and conditions apply.