Club Med 4D3N Bali, Indonesia
Escape the everyday world with an exotic adventure in Indonesia
- 3 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Sports & Leisure
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Kids Club/ Childcare
- Admiring the magnificent bougainvillea and strolling on the half mile stretch of beach
- Savouring Balinese cuisine in both the Agung and The Deck, Gourmet Lounge restaurants
- Working on your pitching & putting or flying through the air at the flying trapeze academy
- Discovering the wonders of Indonesia: Kintamani, the temples of Uluwatu and Tanah Lot.
- Chilling at the Club Med Spa by MANDARA and the Zen pool
Embark on a journey to connect to the soul of Bali Club Med™ Bali invites you to a harmonious destination for the whole family, where you can relax in our wellness spa and enjoy the best beaches Bali has to offer. Dive into outdoor adventures, get Zen with a yoga practice on the beach and take in the natural beauty of Bali. Rejuvenate your body, savour authentic Indonesian flavours, appreciate perfect family moments and connect to the soul of Bali through vivid experiences at Club Med™.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are Resort Only package except for Bintan is Ferry package and based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.