3D2N Capital Escapade
Price is based on twin-sharing.
This self-drive itinerary will bring you to Canberra’s best attractions. Discover the Australia story with visits to the Royal Australia Mint, Parliament house, National Gallery of Australia and Australian War Memorial. Go on an unforgettable hot air balloon flight and see Australia like never before. End off the trip with exploration trips to Canberra’s famous vineyards or breweries.
- 2 nights' hotel stay
- 3 days car rental
For more information, contact our UOB Travel Consultants at 6252 6822 or click here.
Day 1: Pick-up your car rental and start your drive. Enjoy a 3-course lunch at Pialligo Estate, Marion or Boat House (subject to opening date and availability) follow by visit to Royal Australia Mint, guided tour at Parliament house with afternoon tea and end the day exploring lake burley Griffin.
Day 2: Start your day with hot air balloon flight (without breakfast). After breakfast (at your own leisure), visit the National Gallery of Australia and Australian War Memorial.
Day 3: Visit the weekend markets old bus depot market (opens on Sunday), Fyshwick Fresh Food market (Thursday – Sunday) or make your own glass tile at Canberra Glassworks or have a retail therapy at Canberra Outlet or explore Canberra’s Wine regions:
Mount Majura Vineyard, Four Winds Vineyard or Brindabella Hills Winery or shop for chocolate at Murrumbateman chocolate co or Enigma Fine Chocolates in the city.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates quoted are on a per person basis, correct at time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice. Prices exclude airfare, all relevant taxes, taxes, high season surcharges, tipping and personal incidental charges.
- Accommodation offered in either Crowne Plaza Canberra, Rydges Capital Hill, Novotel Canberra or another accommodation of the similar category.
- Car Rental with Europcar –Kia Cerato Sedan, Toyota Camry, Hyundai Kona, Mitsubishi ASX 2WD or similar. Parking, fuel and toll charges excluded.
- Child (2-11years old) are based on 70% adult fare without bed, 90% of adult fare with extra bed.
- Breakfast box can be arranged during the hot air balloon flight with additional cost.
- Other terms and conditions apply.