Blue Mountains Wildlife Day
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry to Calmsley Hill Farm
- Visit Blue Mountains National Park
- Entry to Mt Tomah Botanic Gardens with a glass of sparkling wine
- Expert guide
- Small group in seat-in-coach
Pick up from Sydney to commence a full day Blue Mountains Wildlife Day tour. The Blue Mountains is a real journey into the heart of a unique World Heritage Region.
First stop is Calmsley Hill, a working farm based attraction involved in animal rehabilitation offering fabulous bush surrounds located near the heart of Sydney. Get up close to a range of native and farmyard animals including Kangaroos and Koalas while enjoying a light morning tea. Then commence the drive to the Blue Mountains via the highway. Visit one of a range of stunning outlooks of the Jamison Valley with beautiful vistas, where possible away from the crowds. Continue on to Eaglehawk Lookout for views of the famous Three Sisters and to learn of the legends behind this famous rock formation.
Travelling around the mountains, arrive at Hydro Majestic for lunch - here you can purchase and pay direct off the menu or purchase lunch at the Pavillion. The afternoon is spent visiting a selection of scenic lookouts. The view from Govett's Leap is one of the most famous lookouts in Australia. Here the magnificent waterfall drops a whopping 180m to the base of the cliff.
The last stop is the delightful Mt Tomah Botanic Gardens to enjoy the sweeping views and a glass of sparkling wine or orange juice before travelling back to your hotel.
Duration: 9 hours.
Minimum Passengers: 2.
Maximum Passengers: 14 (Subject to change)
Departure Time: 7:00am
Departure Point: Sydney city
Pick-up: Sydney city
Drop-off: Sydney city
Meals: Morning tea
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
Terms and Conditions:
- Travel validity: 30 December 2022.
- Booking must be made by 30 September 2022.
- Prices are quoted on a per person basis, correct at time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- All tour and hotel availabilities are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Peak Season/Weekend surcharges may apply. Strictly no refunds after bookings are confirmed and ticketed.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of the gift(s) to the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any reason.
- An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier(s) or airline(s).
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.