Celebrity Cruises 11N Alaska Wildlife Encounter
From Vancouver, 7 nights onboard Celebrity Millennium with 4 nights land tour
Ports of call:
- Vancouver – Inside Passage (cruise) – Ketchikan Alaska – Icy Strait Point – Juneau – Skagway – Hubbard Glacier (cruise) – Seward
- Seward - Alyeska (Girdwood) - Talkeetna - Denali - Anchorage
- Visit Alaska SeaLife Center, dedicated to the preservation of sea wildlife and the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, where you’ll meet Alaska’s famous wildlife up-close.
- Explore Alyeska and a night stay at the Alyeska Resort, enjoy the luxury amenities and magnificent mountain views
- Admire the pristine beauty of Alaska’s unspoiled wilderness as you discover incredible taiga forests and gaze at miles of rolling tundra while on the lookout for wildlife.
- Soak in spectacular views of the stunning landscape from your glass-domed railcar Wilderness Express®
- 12 & 26 May
- 9 & 23 June
- 7 & 21 July
- 4 & 18 August
- 1 September
About This Ship
Inaugural Date : June 17, 2000
Occupancy : 2,218
Revolutionized : 2019
As part of the modernization program, Celebrity Millennium® received a major revamp. New staterooms have been added with elevated design and technology across the ship. Marvel at new bathroom modernizations and wine and dine in reimagined restaurants and lounges. Cruising on this vessel will be the ultimate pampering.
Terms and Conditions:
- Fares are per person, on selected sailings and based on double occupancy exclude gratuities, port charges and fees.
- Cabin categories and fare types are subject to availability upon booking.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Sailing dates and itineraries are subject to change.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.