Celebrity Cruises 9N Best of Western Mediterranean
- One way
- 9 nights
- 9 ports
- 1 sea day
Ports of Call: Venice, Italy | Koper, Slovenia | Dubrovnik, Croatia | Kotor, Montenegro | Naples, Italy | Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy | Florence/Pisa(La Spezia)Italy | Provence (Toulon), France | Barcelona, Spain
2020 Sailings: Jul 02 | Aug 27 | Oct 22
More sailing dates with similar itinerary are available.
DAY 2 - Koper, Slovenia
DAY 3 - Dubrovnik, Croatia
DAY 4 - Kotor, Montenegro
DAY 5 - At Sea - Cruising
DAY 6 - Naples, Italy
DAY 7 - Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
DAY 8 - Florence/ Pisa (La Spezia) Italy
DAY 9 - Provence (Toulon), France
DAY 10 - Barcelona, Spain
MILLENNIUM CLASS - Highly celebrated mid-size ships that draw on the award-winning style of the larger Solstice Class.
About This Ship
Inaugural Date: May 12, 2002
Refurbish Date: May 2020
SET SAIL AND DISCOVER AN INCREDIBLE WORLD OF NEW. SAILING MEDITERRANEAN EUROPE AND CARIBBEAN.
As part of our $500-million fleet-wide modernization program, Celebrity Constellation® is making even more waves in the cruise world. From adding brand new staterooms and elevating design concepts and technology across the ship to adding The Retreat® Sun Deck and The Retreat® Lounge, exclusive for our suite guests, this stunner is turning heads now more than ever. You’ll slip into new eXhale® bedding featuring CashmereSM mattresses that surround you in luxury—literally. Marvel at completely new bathroom modernizations. Wine and dine in reimagined restaurants and lounges, including the main dining room, Oceanview Café, Sunset Bar, and Rendezvous Lounge. Surrender your senses in the newly redesigned spa. Shop in new retail boutiques. The Celebrity RevolutionSM will change the way you
experience the world aboard Celebrity Constellation®.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are per person, cruise only, on selected sailings and based on double occupancy exclude gratuities, port charges and fees.
- Fares displayed are based on Non-Refundable Deposit (NRDB) fare type with cabin category Z or 12 and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Cabin categories and fare types are subject to availability upon booking.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Sailing dates and itineraries are subject to change.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.