Norwegian Cruise 9N Scandinavia, Russia & Baltic
- Round trip
- 6 ports
- 2 cruising days
- Enjoy an overnight stay in St. Petersburg
Explore the wonders of the Baltics on an exciting journey steeped in art, history and culture.With over 200 museums, magnificent architecture and world-renowned operas and ballet, there's plenty to see and do during a 2-day stop in St. Petersburg. In Helsinki, explore the dramatic coastline, visit famous cathedrals or enjoy a sauna ⎯ a traditional Finnish pastime. Tour the picturesque town of Nynashamn for a glimpse of local life along the Baltic Sea. Then it's on to Copenhagen, where canals and cobblestone streets wind past historic castles and modern delights.
A Breakaway Plus Class
Get ready to sail one of the most exciting ships on the seas! Norwegian Escape is ready to whisk you away to the Bahamas, The Caribbean, Canada & New England, and Bermuda. Indulging in every whim is what unforgettable holidays are made of. Get ready to chase sunsets on The Waterfront. Get closer to paradise with two quintessential Jimmy Buffett venues: Margaritaville at Sea and the 5 O’clock Somewhere Bar. Sip on some of Napa's best blends at The cellars, A Michael Mondavi Family Wine Bar. Or try our unique specialty cocktails, hand-crafted by Bar Lab. Be dazzled by Broadway hits like After Midnight. Discover a new world of Freestyle Cruising on Norwegian Escape, voted 2017 Ship of the Year by Ocean & Cruise News.
About the Ship
Year Built: 2015
Guest Capacity (double occupancy): 4,266
Terms and Conditions:
- Fares displayed are reduced cruise fare only based on per person double occupancy with the lead in cabin category basis for selected sailing and exclude gratuities, port charges and fees.
- Fares displayed are subject to change at any time without notice due to capacity controlled.
- Exchange Rate for USD to SGD will be fixed only upon full payment.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Sailing dates and itineraries are subject to change.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.