Princess Cruises 9N Kyushu Spring Flowers
ONBOARD PRINCESS DIAMOND FROM TOKYO (YOKOHAMA), JAPAN
- Round trip
- 9 nights
- 7 ports
- 2 cruising days
- more ashore
Ports of Call: Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan | Miyazaki (Aburatsu), Japan | Hakata, Japan | Busan, South Korea | Sasebo, Japan | Kagoshima, Japan | Beppu, Japan | Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan
2021 Sailing: Mar 15
2022 Sailing: Mar 14
Day 1 - Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan
Day 2 – At Sea
Day 3 - Miyazaki (Aburatsu), Japan
Day 4 – Hakata, Japan
Day 5 – Busan, South Korea
Day 6 – Sasebo, Japan
Day 7 – Kagoshima, Japan
Day 8 – Beppu, Japan
Day 9 – At Sea
Day 10 - Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan
Experience Japan’s magnificent seasons with Princess®. Wander through gardens filled with delicate cherry blossoms that signal the start of spring. Fireworks and floating lanterns light up the nights during summer festivals, and autumn is a wonderful time to experience the vivid foliage.
The literal translation of hanami is “flower viewing”, but it also refers to the celebratory picnicking and symbolic new beginning of spring. Historically, aristocrats composed haikus and other forms of poetry about the beautiful blossoms.
more ashore – Itineraries are crafted to give you more opportunities to experience the history, cultural and flavors of the region. With port calls that are LATE NIGHT (departing 9pm or later), you can see the sights during the day and experience the nightlife in the evening.
DIAMOND PRINCESS® is a treasure trove of exceptional delights waiting to be discovered. Dine on freshly prepared sashimi in Kai Sushi, watch street performers in the dazzling Atrium, or take in a lavish production show in our state-of-the-art theater. And for a unique treat visit the Izumi Japanese Bath, the largest of its kind at sea.
About The Ship
Inaugural Cruise: March 13, 2004
Refurbished: Feb 2019
Number of Guests: 2,670
Terms and Conditions:
- Fares displayed are reduced cruise fare only based on per person double occupancy with the lead in cabin category basis for selected sailing and exclude gratuities, port charges and fees.
- Fares displayed are subject to change at any time without notice due to capacity controlled.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Sailing dates and itineraries are subject to change.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.