Club Med 8D7N Pragelato, Italy
The home of chic ski resorts and jaw-dropping mountain views
- 7 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Kids Club/ Childcare
- Ski/Snowboard Lessons & Ski Passes
Season operating date: 20 Dec 2020 – 28 Mar 2021
- Strolling through a charming hamlet of Alpine chalets in the Piedmont region
- Following in the path of champions on the Olympic downhill at Sestrières
- Seeing your children having fun in the snow garden and your youngsters hooked on snowboarding
- Savouring Italian gastronomy and mountain specialities
Piedmont and the unique pistes of the Via Lattea
Nestled in the heart of a peaceful valley in the Piedmont region, the Club Med all-inclusive Pragelato Vialattea Resort consists of a hamlet of chalets set around an authentic village's fountain. Taste the Italian lifestyle within unspoilt natural sceneries. Sample a “foccacia novese” under the sunshine, then descend the Olympic slopes in your own style: freestyle,
slalom or skicross. Slip on your snowshoes for a trek under snow-tipped pine trees, and warm up at the Finnish sauna. In the evening, cuddle up on a cosy sofa, lit by a stunning chandelier, and enjoy a red fruit tea.
THE EUROPEAN ALPS - ITALY
Alpine skiing, snowboarding lessons for all experience levels and ages, and indulgent mountain fare...our resorts in the Italian Alps offer great ski holidays with authentic European charm. With plenty of snow, endless Italian delicacies and one of Europe's largest ski domains, the Italian Alps are considered one of the most ideal destinations for a ski holiday.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are Resort Only package except for Bintan is Ferry package and based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.