Club Med 8D7N Val Thorens Sensations
- 7 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Ski/Snowboard Lessons & Ski Passes
- Enjoying majestic panoramic viewsfrom a Resort designed to enhance transparency and light
- Enjoy snow sports in top conditions - downhill skiing, snowboarding, sledging and speed-riding - in the best winter sports resort in the world
- Choose between a moment of sheer relaxation at Club Med Spa by CARITA and a session on a 10-metre highclimbing wall
- Live every day to the fullest, with cosy evenings by the log fire and festive nights with friends
- Let your taste buds travel with a great choice of fine food, from local Savoyard cuisine to a tasting menu from a Michelin-star chef
Exceptional slopes and a lively atmosphere
In the centre of a vast white cirque, at 2,300 metres of altitude, the Club Med all-inclusive Val Thorens Sensations Resort is a contemporary high mountain retreat. Its large bay windows flood the space with light, pale wood beams and colourful balconies. This Resort entitles the mountain atmosphere. Take a deep breath of fresh air at arguably the best ski station in the world, located at the heart of the largest ski area on Earth. At the pink-coloured, origami-shaped Oxygen bar, enjoy a glass of chartreuse before the parties start.
THE EUROPEAN ALPS – FRANCE
With resorts in Europe's most iconic ski domains, including the Mont-Blanc, our French ski holidays are simply incomparable. With a range of ski packages suitable for all ages and some of the world's best apres-ski, snow enthusiasts will find themselves in a winter wonderland. Plus, our resorts in the French Alps generally enjoy the best snow and the longest seasons, with slopes up to 3,000m high!
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are Resort Only package except for Bintan is Ferry package and based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.