Club Med 8D7N Peisey-Vallandry, France
- 7 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Kids Club/ Childcare
- Ski/Snowboard Lessons & Ski Passes
Authenticity where exceptional ski areas converge
Immerse yourself in the welcoming ambiance of the Vanoise mountain range by staying at the Peisey-Vallandry Club Med all-inclusive Resort. Nestled in the heart of the Paradiski snowy peaks, you are ideally positioned to explore the Les Arcs and La Plagne ski resorts via the Vanoise Express, located just outside your ski room. Drop your bags at your charming family mountain lodge, and climb the carved wooden staircase to the bedroom, decorated with contemporary furniture and warm colours. In the evening, enjoy a gourmet “pierrade” in the friendly atmosphere of the La Pierra Menta restaurant.
THE EUROPEAN ALPS – FRANCE
With resorts in Europe's most iconic ski domains, including the Mont-Blanc, our French ski holidays are simply incomparable. With a range of ski packages suitable for all ages and some of the world's best apres-ski, snow enthusiasts will find themselves in a winter wonderland. Plus, our resorts in the French Alps generally enjoy the best snow and the longest seasons, with slopes up to 3,000m high!
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are Resort Only package except for Bintan is Ferry package and based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.