Club Med 8D7N La Rosière
Note: Grand opening in Dec 2020
A winter wonderland with a certain je ne se quois
- 7 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Kids Club/ Childcare
- Ski/Snowboard Lessons & Ski Passes
Operating its first season: 13 Dec 2020 – 18 Apr 2021
- Get your fill of sunshine and snow in this south-facing resort located at an altitude of 1,850 metres
- Enjoy a ski holiday with one foot in France and the other in Italy, at La Thuile in the San Bernardo trans-Alpine ski area
- Explore this area rich with picturesque mountain chalets, 13th century chapels and quaint little hamlets, typical of the Savoyard tradition
- Take in the breathtaking views from the Exclusive Collection space overlooking the Vanoise National Park
A brand new European ski resort
From its perch at 1900 metres above sea level and facing south, the stone and wood clad Resort Club Med overlooks the entire Tarentaise valley. Built on the slopes, it dominates a bona fide resort, developed with consideration and affection by the inhabitants of Montvalezan. The Savoyard interior design tells the fabulous story of the mythical Petit St Bernard pass, from the crossing of the Alps by Hannibal with his elephants, to the pilgrims crossing the high mountain, to which the fresco in reception bears witness. For an extra special experience, stay in the Exclusive Collection area offering balconies with magical views of the most beautiful Savoy summits.
THE EUROPEAN ALPS – FRANCE
With resorts in Europe's most iconic ski domains, including the Mont-Blanc, our French ski holidays are simply incomparable. With a range of ski packages suitable for all ages and some of the world's best apres-ski, snow enthusiasts will find themselves in a winter wonderland. Plus, our resorts in the French Alps generally enjoy the best snow and the longest seasons, with slopes up to 3,000m high!
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are Resort Only package except for Bintan is Ferry package and based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.