Uniworld 8D Brilliant Bordeaux
- Bordeaux – Blaye – Bourg Sur Gironde – Cussac Fort Médoc –
Pauillac la Fayette – Cadillac – Libourne – Bordeaux
- 7 nights' cruising
- 19 meals including welcome and farewell dinners
- 14 excursions
- 2 Private experiences
- 3 UNESCO sites
- S.S. Bon Voyage (New ship 2019)
- Mar 29
- Apr 5, 12, 19, 26
- May 3, 10, 24, 31
- Jun 7, 14, 21, 28
- Jul 5, 12, 19, 26
- Aug 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- Sep 6, 13, 20, 27
- Oct 4, 11, 18, 25
- Nov 1
S.S. Bon Voyage, Uniworld’s Newest Super Ship - 2019
We are excited to welcome our newest Super Ship to the rivers of Bordeaux - the S.S. Bon Voyage, designed to immerse guests in French culture, art and wine, from its stunning lobby clad in polished wood, subtle brass details and hand-crafted balustrade, to the stylish emerald tones found in bar Le Salon Champagne, inspired by Yves Saint Laurent’s personal abode, Villa Majorelle.
The dining venues also capture the essence of France. The quintessential La Brasserie, with its natural green and pops of yellow décor inspired by the famous Bouillon Pigalle, serves traditional bistro fare. Le Grand Fromage offers menus reflective of the local cuisine, prepared from locally-sourced ingredients. La Cave des Vins is an intimate space where connoisseurs can gather for expert food and wine pairing dinners upon request.
The stunning Soleil Deck, awash in vibrant fabrics, features the only infinity pool on the rivers and spectacular views of the French countryside. Poolside service at Le Café du Soleil offers casual French cuisine as well as open-air cooking demonstrations from our chefs.
In addition to the public spaces, the S.S. Bon Voyage features four new spacious suites, and every stateroom has received an exquisite redesign with cool marble bathrooms and unique features.
Terms and Conditions:
- All fares are per guest in US Dollars based on double occupancy and exclude additional port charges.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Dates, programs and itineraries are subject to change. For most updated
information, please check with our travel consultants.