Club Med 8D7N Alpe d'Huez
A winter wonderland with a certain je ne se quois
- 7 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Kids Club/ Childcare
- Ski/Snowboard Lessons & Ski Passes
Season operating date: 13 Dec 2020 – 18 Apr 2021
- Incentive perched in the massif o fGrandes Rousses, Resort Alpe d’Huez is a privileged place to share your best skiing memories.
- Put on your ice skates for a team rink tour or try the joëring ski initiation, pulled by a horse*.
- Go down the 16 km of La Sarenne, the emblematic track with its departure at 3300 meters and its 360° view of all the Alps.
- Celebrate success with a mountain sausage and a glass of white in the trendy atmosphere of the Pic Blanc restaurant*.
Winter sports with beautiful views of the Alps
A cosy refuge high up in the Grandes Rousses mountains, the Alpe d’Huez Resort is an exceptional spot which guarantees unforgettable snow experiences. This renovated and expanded Club Med Resort benefits from sun-soaked ski slopes with the largest variety of altitudes in the Alps. Put on your skates and glide around the ice rink in the heart of a bustling ski resort, or try out skijoring, pulled by a horse. Enjoy a local saucisson and a glass of white wine# in the contemporary ambiance of the le Pic Blanc restaurant.
#Excessive drinking is dangerous for the health.
THE EUROPEAN ALPS – FRANCE
With resorts in Europe's most iconic ski domains, including the Mont-Blanc, our French ski holidays are simply incomparable. With a range of ski packages suitable for all ages and some of the world's best apres-ski, snow enthusiasts will find themselves in a winter wonderland.
Plus, our resorts in the French Alps generally enjoy the best snow and the longest seasons, with slopes up to 3,000m high!
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are Resort Only package except for Bintan is Ferry package and based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.