Norwegian Cruise 7N Hawaii
- Round trip
- 4 ports
- 2 overnight
The only cruise sailing 4 Hawaiian islands in 7 days year-round!
Voted Best Hawai`i Itinerary for 14 years – Porthole Cruise Magazine.
Immerse yourself in the rich culture, incredible landscapes and delicious cuisine of Hawai`i on this one-of-a-kind 7-day cruise from Honolulu on Pride of America. Where you can explore an island every day of your holiday - from the lush, fragrant vegetation of Kaua`i to the Big Island's dramatic volcanoes and the famous surfing beaches of Oahu. Where you can enjoy overnight stays in Maui and Kaua`i, giving you even more time to discover the best of island living. Where each day is spectacular and every night is legendary. This is how you Hawai’i.
PRIDE OF AMERICA
Aloha! Come aboard Pride of America, our only cruise ship that sails round trip from Honolulu year-round so you can holiday on your schedule. As you journey from one exotic island to the next, learn about the Hawaiian culture through the eyes of native ambassadors on board our ship. Island hop Hawaii in style, with more than 15 restaurants and 12 bars and lounges, excellent family accommodation, spacious suites and balconies - perfect for whale watching, witnessing Kilauea Volcano or taking in the dramatic views of the Napali Coast. Want more? Read Cruise Fever's 12 Reasons to take a Hawaii cruise on Pride of America and start planning your next adventure.
About the Ship
Year Built: 2005
Guest Capacity (double occupancy): 2,186
Terms and Conditions:
- Fares displayed are reduced cruise fare only based on per person double occupancy with the lead in cabin category basis for selected sailing and exclude gratuities, port charges and fees.
- Fares displayed are subject to change at any time without notice due to capacity controlled.
- Exchange Rate for USD to SGD will be fixed only upon full payment.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Sailing dates and itineraries are subject to change.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.