Norwegian Cruise 7N Greek Isles - Santorini, Mykonos & Istanbul
SET SAIL ABOARD THE RENEWED NORWEGIAN SPIRIT FROM ATHENS
- 7 ports
- More time to explore the beautiful Greek islands
Ports of Call: Athens (Piraeus), Greece | Rhodes, Greece | Kusadasi, Turkey | Istanbul, Turkey | Volos, Greece | Mykonos, Greece | Santorini, Greece
2020 Sailings: 2, 23Aug | 13 Sep | 4 Oct
Day 2 Rhodes, Greece
Day 3 Kusadasi, Turkey
Day 4 Istanbul, Turkey
Day 5 Volos, Greece
Day 6 Mykonos, Greece
Day 7 Santorini, Greece
Day 8 Athens (Piraeus), Greece
Explore some of the most important architectural structures and archaeological finds in the Western world, it is also a very modern city, an urban amalgam of extraordinary art, culture, cuisine and shopping at Athens and visit 2 of the popular summer islands of Greece. Take a journey into the past in richly historic Ephesus, once an ancient Greek city - Kusadasi was known for the famed Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Istanbul - abundance of ancient monuments and grand mosques with stunning frescoes to see here, like the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque. Explore more of Greece and Turkey on this cruise holiday.
Every curve. Every view. Every single space - completely reimagined. Get ready for the all-renewed Norwegian Spirit, sailing to the gorgeous Greek Isles and Turkey starting April 2020. Our most extensive ship renovation ever, harmonized to offer the best of Norwegian Cruise Line's exceptional fleet. Every stateroom modernized. Every bar and lounge redesigned. Every dining experience elevated, featuring our new fine Italian restaurant Onda by Scarpetta. So, immerse yourself in a life-changing journey that begins the moment you step aboard.
About the Ship
Year Built: 1998
Scheduled for refurbishment: 2020
Guest Capacity (double occupancy): 2,018
Terms and Conditions:
- Fares displayed are reduced cruise fare only based on per person double occupancy with the lead in cabin category basis for selected sailing and exclude gratuities, port charges and fees.
- Fares displayed are subject to change at any time without notice due to capacity controlled.
- Exchange Rate for USD to SGD will be fixed only upon full payment.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Sailing dates and itineraries are subject to change.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.