Norwegian Cruise 7N Greek Isles - Santorini, Patmos & Israel
SET SAIL ONBOARD THE NORWEGIAN SPIRIT FROM ATHENS, GREECE
- Round trip
- 7 ports
- 1 cruising day
Ports of Call: Athens (Piraeus), Greece | Kusadasi, Turkey | Patmos, Greece | Ashdod, Israel | Haifa, Israel | Limassol, Cyprus | Santorini, Greece
2020 Sailings: 18, 25 Oct | 1, 8 Nov
Day 2 Kusadasi, Turkey - Patmos, Greece
Day 3 At Sea
Day 4 Ashdod, Israel
Day 5 Haifa, Israel
Day 6 Limassol, Cyprus
Day 7 Santorini, Greece
Day 8 Athens (Piraeus), Greece
Enjoy the Mediterranean from the luxury of The Haven.
Europe's Leading Cruise Line, 12 years in a row - World Travel Awards.
Take a journey back in time as you immerse yourself in the richly historic Kusadasi, once the home of the Temple of Artemis, which was considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Visit one of the 365 churches and shrines that are tucked among majestic hills and valleys in the Aegean Sea's holy island of Patmos, home to pristine beaches and swimming coves. Create a perfect fusion of ocean side and historic sites as you visit two ports on one day. It's time to go aboard the all-renewed Norwegian Spirit.
Every curve. Every view. Every single space - completely reimagined. Get ready for the all-renewed Norwegian Spirit, sailing to the gorgeous Greek Isles and Turkey starting April 2020. Our most extensive ship renovation ever, harmonized to offer the best of Norwegian Cruise Line's exceptional fleet. Every stateroom modernized. Every bar and lounge redesigned. Every dining experience elevated, featuring our new fine Italian restaurant Onda by Scarpetta. So, immerse yourself in a life-changing journey that begins the moment you step aboard.
About the Ship
Year Built: 1998
Scheduled for refurbishment: 2020
Guest Capacity (double occupancy): 2,018
Terms and Conditions:
- Fares displayed are reduced cruise fare only based on per person double occupancy with the lead in cabin category basis for selected sailing and exclude gratuities, port charges and fees.
- Fares displayed are subject to change at any time without notice due to capacity controlled.
- Exchange Rate for USD to SGD will be fixed only upon full payment.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Sailing dates and itineraries are subject to change.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.