Celebrity Cruises 7N Northbound Glacier
From Vancouver, onboard Celebrity Millennium
Ports of call: Vancouver – Inside Passage (cruise) – Ketchikan Alaska – Icy Strait Point – Juneau – Skagway – Hubbard Glacier (cruise) – Seward
- 12 & 26 May
- 9 & 23 June
- 7 & 21 July
- 4 & 18 August
- 1 September
MILLENNIUM CLASS – Highly celebrated mid-sized ships that draw on the award-winning style of the larger Solstice Class.
About The Ship
Inaugural Date: June 17, 2000
Revolution Date: February 09, 2019
THIS BRILLIANT STAR SHINES WITH A MODERN LUXURY MAKEOVER.
As part of our $500-million fleet-wide modernization program, Celebrity Millennium® is now making even more waves in the cruise world. From adding brand new staterooms and elevating design concepts and technology across the ship to adding The Retreat®, an exclusive suite class experience including The Retreat® Sundeck and The Retreat® Lounge, the change is phenomenal. These new venues combined with our award-winning Luminae are sure to please. Slip into new eXhale® bedding featuring CashmereSM mattresses that will surround you in luxury—literally. Marvel at completely new bathroom modernizations. Wine and dine in reimagined restaurants and lounges, including the main dining room, Oceanview Café, Sunset Bar, and Rendezvous Lounge. Surrender your senses in the newly redesigned spa. Shop in new retail boutiques. The Celebrity RevolutionSM will change the way you experience the world aboard Celebrity Millennium®.
Terms and Conditions:
- Fares are per person, cruise only, on selected sailings and based on double occupancy exclude gratuities, port charges and fees.
- Cabin categories and fare types are subject to availability upon booking.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Sailing dates and itineraries are subject to change.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.