7D6N Perth and the Southwest
- Perth - Fremantle - Mandurah - Bunbury - Busselton - Margaret River - Pemberton - Walpole - Albany - Konjunup - Perth
- 2 nights’ stay in Perth
- 1 night’s stay each in Mandurah, Busselton, Pemberton & Albany
- 7 days’ car rental
Day 1: Arrive Perth
Your journey begins in Perth. Here is where you pick up your car at the airport. Rest up on arrival and anticipate the trip for the next few days.
Day 2: Perth – Fremantle – Mandurah (Travel time : approx. 1.5hrs).
You will start off towards Fremantle, situated at the mouth of the Swan River. Fremantle is known to be a vibrant and charming multi-cultural port city, it is also shopaholic’s heaven for crafts, clothes, and jewellery which are all available at the bustling Fremantle Market. If there is time to spare, you may want to travel further to Rockingham and take a ferry to the nearby Penguin Island. From there, continue your journey south to Mandurah, along the foreshore, there are some quaint cafes to visit. Last but not least, spend the rest of your day at the Mandurah Ocean Marina where many million dollars boats are moored.
Day 3: Mandurah – Bunbury – Busselton (Travel time : approx. 3hrs).
The next day, we would leave for Bunbury. First stop would be Koombana Bay with a cruise along the canals lines with opulent houses and the picturesque estuary. Home to many migratory birds and friendly bottlenose dolphins, Bunbury is a cosmopolitan regional city that is full of life and offers a diverse range of holiday experiences. In the afternoon, your journey brings you to Busselton, best known for its jetty area. You will spend the night here.
Day 4: Busselton – Margaret River – Pemberton (Travel time : approx. 1.5hrs).
After breakfast it is back on the road again for a drive to the world-renowned Margaret River wine region. Some of the most picturesque scenery are found here. Incorporating towering forest, a diverse coastline and lush green pasture that become a blaze of colour with wildflowers in Spring, a visit to the region would not be complete without exploring and tasting the wines from premium producers, suggested wineries to check out are at Xanadu winery or Voyager Estate to indulge in a vineyard lunch overlooking continuous rows of vines. Also not to be missed are the local cheese, chocolates and yoghurts as you go. From there, we will continue our journey to Pemberto which would be your destination for the night.
Day 5: Pemberton – Walpole – Albany (Travel time : approx. 3.15hrs).
Today is dedicated to visiting Pemberton and Walpole. Pemberton adjoins the Gloucester National Park, with its towering karri trees and clear rivers. Visitors can climb to the cabin for the sensational views of Karri Forest. Other options include embarking on an 4WD adventure ride on Yeagerup Dunes near Pemberton or visiting the local marron, a fresh water crayfish that provides a unique gourmet treat. Next stop would be at Walpole Wilderness Discovery Centre, where you will be able to learn about the sites of The Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk, Swarbrick and Mount Frankland The last leg of the day takes you to the pristine coastal town of Albany where you will spend the night.
Day 6: Albany – Kojonup - Perth (Travel time : approx. 5hrs).
On day 6, your route takes you to a 1 hour 40 minutes’ drive up north following the Albany Highway to The Kodja Place. Browse the Kodj Gallery and gift shop, featuring local and regional Noongar paintings, boomerangs, didgeridoos and hand-painted pottery. Experience the tradition of billy tea and damper on a guided tour and enjoy lunch at the café, overlooking the Australian rose maze .From here, it’s a three-hour drive through the vast open spaces of the Wheatbelt to Perth. A suggested refreshment stop would be in the outback town of Williams and its interpretive woolshed. The day ends at your accommodation for the night back at Perth.
Day 7: Perth – Singapore.
Before departure, you might want to do some last minute shopping and souvenir hunting taking back memories of this wonderful western Australia trip as well.
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion ends 30 July 2022.
- Valid till 31 March 2023.
- Prices are quoted on a per person basis, correct at time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- All tour and hotel availabilities are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Promotions are non-combinable unless stated otherwise.
- Peak Season/Weekend surcharges may apply. Strictly no refunds after bookings are confirmed and ticketed.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of the gift(s) to the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any reason.
- An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier(s) or airline(s).
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.