Insight Vacations 7D Jewels of Alaska
Anchorage: Enjoy an exclusive Agutak (Inuit ice cream) making demonstration by Alaska's first people during a visit to the renowned Alaska Native Heritage Centre. Meet a local climber at a private reception in Denali National Park and hear first-hand about their experience climbing the tallest land-based mountain in the world.
TOP RATED HIGHLIGHTS
- Journey on the world-famous Alaskan Railroad
- Ride an aerial gondola
- Cruise Prince William Sound and College Fjord.
- Visit the Alaska Native Heritage Center with a bush pilot in Talkeetna
- Denali National Park
- The Alaska SeaLife Center.
- City tour of Anchorage.
- See the majestic surroundings from your glass-domed railcar
- The stunning wilderness of Denali National Park
- Sweeping views of the mountains and sea in Girdwood Glaciers and wildlife.
- Enjoy the scenery along George Parks Highway and the dramatic views of Turnagain Arm along the Seward Highway, a National Scenic Byway.
- Welcome Dinner at MUSE in Anchorage
- Highlight Dinner in Denali
- Celebration Dinner in Girdwood
Day 1: ANCHORAGE, THE CITY OF LIGHTS AND FLOWERS.
DAY 2: ANCHORAGE SIGHTSEEING TO TALKEETNA.
DAY 3: JOURNEY ALONG THE ALASKAN RAILROAD.
DAY 4 · RELAXED START | DENALI NATIONAL PARK, THE CROWN JEWEL OF THE ALASKAN WILDERNESS.
DAY 5: GIRDWOOD AND MOUNT ALYESKA.
|DAY 6 · RELAXED START PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND CRUISE.
Today is devoted to the 26-Glacier Cruise through Prince William Sound and College Fjord, where you will come up close and personal with the glaciers. Visit with the Captain in the Wheelhouse and enjoy an included lunch. In the evening, join your Travel Director for a wonderful Celebration Dinner, featuring a variety of local seafood specialties, complete with wine and good cheer.(Breakfast) (Lunch) (Dinner with Wine)
DAY 7: SEWARD TO JOIN YOUR GLACIER DISCOVERY CRUISE OR RETURN TO ANCHORAGE.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is subject to availability and may change without prior notice. Prices are quoted on a per person basis, correct at time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice. Promotion is on a first-come, first-served basis. Promotions are non-combinable unless stated otherwise. UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of the gift(s) to the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any reason. An admin fee of S$50 excluding GST per person will be levied for any amendment on top of other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier(s) or airline(s). While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Promotion is combinable with valid brochure discount.
- Promotion is valid for new bookings and is subject to availability.
- Other terms and conditions apply.