7D6N Port Douglas + Cairns
Cairns is the gateway to the tropical North of Queensland, famous for its Tropical Rainforests and of course, the Great Barrier Reef, the largest living structure on the planet.
- All transfers by seat-in-coach
- Return transfer from Cairns airport to Port Douglas and Port Douglas to Cairns Hotel
- 3 nights' stay in Port Douglas with Breakfast
- 3 nights' stay in Cairns with Breakfast
- Daintree and Cape Tribulation Tour including lunch
- Mossman Gorge, Daintree River Cable Ferry, Morning Tea, Guided Rainforest Walk, Cruise the Cooper Creek, Lunch at Heritage Lodge, Daintree Ice Cream Company, Cape Tribulation Beach, Alexandra Lookout and return transfers
- Day trip to the Great Barrier Reef including lunch and more
Optional tours are available. For more information, contact our UOB Travel Consultants at 6252 6822 or click here.
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel in Port Douglas (approximately 1 hour drive from Cairns) where you can relax and enjoy yourself at your own pace or visit the Macrossan Street which is lined with boutique shops and restaurant or walk with the popular Four Mile Beach. Port Douglas is a town on the Coral Sea in the tropical far north of Queensland, Australia. It's known for its beach resorts and as a base for visits to both the Great Barrier Reef, the world's largest reef system, and Daintree National Park, home to biodiverse rainforest.
We will take you through the wonders of one of the oldest rainforests on earth, then you will get a glimpse into the aboriginal lifestyle in Daintree Forest and discover how these amazing people survived in the forests. A trip to the Great Barrier Reef is essential and you will be taken to the companies own pontoon where you can snorkel and take a trip under the waves in a specially designed submarine. These trips are designed to maximise your time and enjoyment. Seeing the marine life is a sight to behold and one you will never forget.
Day 1: Arrival at Cairns Airport – seat-in-coach transfer to Port Douglas
Day 2: Daintree Forest, Mossman Gorge and Cape Tribulation – fully guided day tour of rainforests
Day 3: Free Day in Port Douglas
Day 4: seat-in-coach Transfer to Cairns
Day 5: Great Barrier Reef cruise – including snorkelling and glass bottom boat
Day 6: Free day in Cairns
Day 7: Departure by seat-in-coach
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid till 31 March 2023 (except 25 Dec 2022).
- All prices are nett, non-commissionable and based in SGD and per person in twin sharing including breakfast
- Prices are per person, land tour only, based on double occupancy and excludes gratuities, applicable taxes and optional tours.
- Fares displayed are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply