Club Med 6D5N Tomamu, Japan
Are you thinking of skiing in Japan with kids? Japan ski resorts are notoriously family-friendly and have numerous beginner slopes that are ideal for families with kids of all ages.
- 5 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Kids Club/ Childcare
- Ski/Snowboard Lessons & Ski Passes
Season operating date: 04 Dec 2020 – 06 Apr 2021
- Hit the slopes at night on Tomamu’s great powder snow
- Break the ice! Enjoy snow sledging and the activities on offer at the Ice Village*
- Experience the fun at Mina Mina Beach, the largest indoor wave pool in Japan
- Savour the farm-to-table Hokkaido speciality - Yakiniku barbecue
- Discover the flavour of Japan, with tasting sessions of Japanese whisky and sake
Ride a different wave
Sprawled across over 145 hectares of Tomamu Mountain, Club Med introduces a thrilling snow escape where powdery perfect slopes are just waiting for discovery. Fresh seafood, premium Wagyu beef, and award-winning locally brewed spirits make this more than a destination to discover, but a culinary journey to enjoy. From skiing and snow trekking, to riding Japan’s largest indoor wave pool at nearby Hoshino Resort, guests seeking winter excitement to share with friends and family will find it at Club Med Tomamu Hokkaido
ASIAN MOUNTAIN – JAPAN
With so many ski resorts to choose from, it's hard to decide what the best ski resort in Japan is, but Hokkaido is one area that’s known for having excellent ski resorts for families, as well as the dry and light powder snow that’s ideal for skiing.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are Resort Only package except for Bintan is Ferry package and based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.