Club Med 6D5N Tomamu, Japan
Sprawled across over 145 hectares of Tomamu Mountain, Club Med introduces a thrilling snow escape where powdery perfect slopes are just waiting for discovery. Fresh seafood, premium Wagyu beef, and award-winning locally brewed spirits make this more than a destination to discover, but a culinary journey to enjoy. From skiing and snow trekking, to riding Japan’s largest indoor wave pool at nearby Hoshino Resort, guests seeking winter excitement to share with friends and family will find it at Club Med Tomamu Hokkaido all-inclusive resort.
- 5 nights' stay
- Full-board gourmet cuisine and open bar
- Day & night entertainment
- Kids club/ childcare
- Ski/Snowboard lessons and ski passes
- Hit the slopes at night on Tomamu’s great powder snow
- Break the ice! Enjoy snow sledging and the activities on offer at the Ice Village*
- Experience the fun at Mina Mina Beach, the largest indoor wave pool in Japan
- Savour the farm-to-table Hokkaido speciality - Yakiniku barbecue
- Discover the flavour of Japan, with tasting sessions of Japanese whisky and sake
Terms and Conditions:
- Other room categories are available at additional charges. Transfer to the resort will take approximately 100 minutes to Club Med Tomamu and 120 minutes to Club Med Sahoro.
- Prices are based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Surcharge are applicable from 30 December 2022 to 4 January 2023 and 21 to 26 January 2023.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.