Club Med 6D5N Sahoro, Japan
Touted as one of the best travel destinations in Asia, Hokkaido promises a fun-filled family experience. Discover the perfect powder snow for skiing or snow trekking. Relax amid natural mountain landscapes with activities like horseback riding, while culinary delights like Nabe is great for the whole family to share. Reconnect with your loved ones and begin new traditions at Club Med Sahoro Hokkaido all-inclusive resort, a true immersion into authentic Japanese culture and heritage.
- 5 nights' stay
- Full-board gourmet cuisine and open bar
- Day & night entertainment
- Kids club/childcare
- Ski/snowboard lessons and ski passes
Seasonal operating date: 1 December 2022 to 4 April 2023
For more information, contact our UOB Travel Consultants at 6252 6822 or click here.
- Don your skis on the other side of the planet, in an oriental Mecca of winter sports
- Indulge in Japanese lifestyle - try a traditional Japanese bath and fragrant, steaming tea
- See your children perfect their snow plough and slalom, on soft, powder snow
- Taste a salmon “nabe”, one of Hokkaido Island’s traditional delicacies
Terms and Conditions:
- Other room categories are available at additional charges. Transfer to the resort will take approximately 100 minutes to Club Med Tomamu and 120 minutes to Club Med Sahoro.
- Prices are based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Surcharge are applicable from 30 December 2022 to 4 January 2023 and 21 to 26 January 2023.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.