Club Med 6D5N Sahoro, Japan
Are you thinking of skiing in Japan with kids? Japan ski resorts are notoriously family-friendly and have numerous beginner slopes that are ideal for families with kids of all ages.
- 5 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Kids Club/ Childcare
- Ski/Snowboard Lessons & Ski Passes
Season operating date: 01 Dec 2020 – 11 Apr 2021
Unlock Hokkaido’s mountain charm
Touted as one of the best travel destinations in Asia, Hokkaido promises a fun-filled family experience. Discover the perfect powder snow for skiing or snow trekking. Relax amid natural mountain landscapes with activities like horseback riding, while culinary delights like Nabe is great for the whole family to share. Reconnect with your loved ones and begin new traditions at Club Med Sahoro Hokkaido all-inclusive resort, a true immersion into authentic Japanese culture and heritage.
ASIAN MOUNTAIN – JAPAN
With so many ski resorts to choose from, it's hard to decide what the best ski resort in Japan is, but Hokkaido is one area that’s known for having excellent ski resorts for families, as well as the dry and light powder snow that’s ideal for skiing.
- Prices are Resort Only package except for Bintan is Ferry package and based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.