6D5N Capital Coast & Country
- 1 night farmstay with lunch, dinner and breakfast
- 1 night stay at Novotel Canberra or similar
- 1 night stay at Best Western Sunseeker Motor Inn, Batemans Bay or similar
- 1 night stay at Novotel Wollongong Northbridge or similar
- 1 night stay at Mercure Sydney or similar
- 6 days car rental
Day 1 Sydney – Bowral - Farmstay: (Travel time: 1½ hrs; lunch and dinner in farm)
Upon arrival, collect your car at the airport. This morning, head towards the Southern Highlands. Stop at Bowral before taking in the magnificent sight of Fitzroy Falls, or take a side trip to picturesque Kangaroo Valley, before making your way towards Montrose Berry Farm to handpick berries (seasonal). Check in with your farm host and enjoy the true Aussie farm life.
Day 2 Farmstay - Canberra: (Travel time: 2½ hrs; breakfast in farm)
Continue your journey towards historic Goulburn where you can visit Australia's oldest brewery. For locally produced olives and home-styled dishes, visit Grandma's Little Bakery. Alternatively, visit Capital Wines Epicurean Centre or stop by Grazing at Gundaroo for a meal. Sample award-winning wines at Lerida Estate winery before making your way to Canberra.
Explore the Poacher's Way and experience the region's award-winning wineries and fresh local produce. Stop at Poachers Pantry, a traditional country smokehouse, enjoy a gourmet lunch at Flint in the Vines, or tempt your taste buds at Robyn Rowe Chocolates, before sampling a top drop at Clonakilla or Helm wineries.
Don't miss a dazzling display of gardens and miniature buildings from around the world at Cockington Green Gardens on your way back to Canberra. Alternatively, there is an array of interesting places to visit such as Parliament Hourse guided tour, Australian War Memorial, Questacon - The National Science and Technology Centre etc. You can also have a close encounter with a cheetah at the National Zoo!
Do not miss Floriade - Australia's largest flower festival if you are in Canberra between 12 Sep - 11 Oct 2020. Set amongst Canberra's Commonwealth Park on the picturesque shores of Lake Burley Griffin, Floriade's four-hectare site is filled with over a million blooms in a variety of themed garden beds designed to fit within an overarching theme each year. End your day by savouring the region's best cuisine at on eof the many stylish Canberra restaurants.
Day 3 Canberra - Batemans Bay: (Travel time: 2 hrs)
Journey towards historic Bungendore, home of the Woodworks Gallery. Tempt your taste buds at Lark Hill Winery or Les Tres Bon for unique French dining. Continue towards historic Braidwood and sample fresh cheeses at the Old Cheese Factory.
Drop in at Sully's Cider House for traditional handcrafted cider. Take a side trip to Mogo Village Honey, Mogo Fudge or Tyler's Pantry. Meet over 200 animals including the famous pride of white lions at Mogo Zoo before making your way towards the Batemans Bay Nut Roasting Company to sample a variety of roasted nuts.
Day 4 Batemans Bay – Jervis Bay - Wollongong: (Travel time : 2hr 50 mins)
Start your day at one of the oyster outlets in Batemans Bay – heart of Australia's Oyster Coast. A stop at 'The Oyster Shed' on the northern side of the Clyde River at Batemans Bay is a must. Continue on to Shallow Crossing at Nelligen to experience the Clyde River Berry Farm where jams are made onsite.
Drive towards Ulladulla and enjoy fish and chips on the wharf or visit Cupitts Winery. Stop at Rick Stein at Bannisters at Mollymook featuring fresh seafood off the boat.
Finish your day at Hyams Beach at Jervis Bay, famed for the world's whitest sand. Surrounding coastal national parks offer fantastic bushwalking, cycling tracks, Indigenous culture, camping spots and cliff top lookouts. Or visit the renowned Kiama Blowhole or experience the Minnamurra Rainforest featuring spectacular waterfalls. Alternatively, explore the Illawarra Fly Tree Top Walk. Enjoy breathtaking views along the Grand Pacific Drive.
Day 5 Wollongong – Sydney: (Travel time : 1¼ hrs)
You may wish to sample local beers at the Illawarra Brewery. Admire the historic Scarborough Hotel and stop by the iconic Sea Cliff Bridge and Bald Hill Lookout. Take a side trip to Glenbernie Orchard for fresh fruit picking. Make the magnificent Royal National Park your last stop before arriving in Sydney.
Day 6 Sydney – Singapore:
This morning, do visit Paddy’s market for some souvenir hunting and local fresh produce. If time permits, may want to visit Sydney Fish Market for some seafood feast such as raw sashimi, fresh juicy oysters, fresh cooked prawns, lobsters and more. Bid farewell and drop your car at airport and get ready for your departure flight home.
Terms and Conditions
- Travel validity: 01 Oct 2019 - 31 Mar 2020• Booking must be made by 20 Mar 2020.
- Prices are quoted on a per person basis, correct at time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- All tour and hotel availabilities are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Promotions are non-combinable unless stated otherwise.
- Peak Season/Weekend surcharges may apply.
- Strictly no refunds after bookings are confirmed and ticketed.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of the gift(s) to the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any reason.
- An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier(s) or airline(s).
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.