6D5N Adelaide, Barossa & Fleurieu Way
- 3 nights stay at Mercure Grosvenor or similar
- 1 night stay at Novotel Barossa Valley Resort or similar
- 1 night stay at McCracken Country Club or similar
- 5 days car rental
Day 1: Adelaide
Upon arrival, please proceed to pick up your car at airport. The rest of the day is yours to spend. Feel free to explore the city, such as visit to Adelaide Central Market (open on Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat), Haigh’s Chocolate Visitors Centre, South Australian Museum’s Aboriginal Cultures Gallery, featuring more than 3,000 Aboriginal artefacts. You may drive to Glenelg Beach –shop along jetty road, dine at alfresco restaurants. Alternatively, you may wish to stay and enjoy the facilities provided by the hotel in anticipation of the trip to come.
Day 2 Adelaide – Barossa (Travel time; approx. 1.30hrs)
The next morning, you start the day by travelling to Adelaide Hills and visit Cleland Wildlife Park where you can hand-feed kangaroos, hold koala and meet wombat and more. Take in the enchanting views from Mount Lofty Summit and enjoy the time to explore the historic village of Hahndorf, with its many local crafts and fresh produce shops. Marvel at the Big Rocking Horse and shop at the Toy Factory at Gumeracha. Thereafter, you would continue your journey towards Barossa.
Day 3 Barossa – McLaren Vale – Victor Harbour (Travel time; approx. 1.30hrs/2hrs)
The next day, you can take on a soft adventure to fly on Hot Air Ballooning on the breathtaking Barossa vineyard. Alternatively, pamper and rejuvenate yourself at the resort’s spa. If you have time to spare, make a short drive to Angas Park fruits to try their delicious range of dried fruits. Enjoy wine tasting at some of the family owned and operated Barossa wineries particularly Penfolds where you have the opportunity to create your own wine. From there, make a brief stop at Whispering Wall and Mengler’s Hill lookout before heading to your final stop for the day at Victor Harbour. Whale watching is also possible in season (June to October).
Day 4 Victor Harbour – Adelaide (Travel time; approx. 1.30hrs)
The following day, you will continue your journey along the stunning through Inman Valley onto to Yankalilla. Head of Carrickalinga for scenic view and take in the sights at Myponga Reservoir Lookout where you can even drive across the reservoir wall. The stunning coast is not far away, with some good dining options, such as the Stars of Greece at Port Willunga. The landscape of Goolwa and old River Port of River Murray provide an array of rest and recreation. If time permits, please do visit the Almond Train, Medlow Confectionary and the Olive Grove as well. You will then make a return trip back to Adelaide for the last leg of your tour.
Day 5 Adelaide
What to do in Adelaide? There are a variety of options to choose from. Spend an easy day in the city. Take a visit to weekend fruit market in the city. Or experience a local tram travel to Glenelgwhere, Adelaide's most popular seaside resort, located 11km South West of the city. Its long white sandy beach is clean and safe which makes it a great beach for families and swimming, it is also surrounded by lovely picnic areas, a great esplanade and many restaurants , cafes and bars.
Day 6 Adelaide – Singapore
Homeward bound, After breakfast, if time permits, you may want to do some last minute shopping at Harbour Town shopping outlet before dropping your car at airport and get ready for your departure flight (not included) home.
Terms and Conditions:
- Travel validity: 01 Oct 2019 - 31 Mar 2020
- Booking must be made by 20 Mar 2020.
- Prices are quoted on a per person basis, correct at time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice. All tour and hotel availabilities are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Promotions are non-combinable unless stated otherwise.
- Peak Season/Weekend surcharges may apply.
- Strictly no refunds after bookings are confirmed and ticketed.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of the gift(s) to the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any reason.
- An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier(s) or airline(s).
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.