6D Sydney Coastal Drive (self-drive)
- Longest roller coaster zipline – ‘Treetop Crazy Rider’
- Hunter Valley winery region
- Dolphin watch cruise at Port Stephens
- Paddy’s Market or Sydney Fish Market
- 2 nights’ stay in Sydney and Port Stephens respectively
- 1 night’s stay in Central Coast
- Dolphin discovery cruise at Port Stephens (approx. 1.5 hr)
- 6 days’ car rental
Day 1: Sydney
Upon arrival, you will make your own way to your accommodation in Sydney. The rest of the day is free to spend at your leisure. You might want to enjoy the amenities provided by the hotel or explore the city.
Day 2: Sydney – Central Coast
The following day, it is finally time to set off. Take your car and drive pass the Harbour Bridge to take on Pacific Highway up north to Central Coast. As the day unfolds, you can try out Glenworth Valley Horse Riding to explore the vast green valleys and ancient rainforest trails on horseback. The adventurous will not want to miss the 'Treetop Crazy Rider' - the longest roller coaster zipline!
In the afternoon, do visit Yarramalong Macadamia Nut Farm, for some sampling of their home grown macadamia nut delights. Continue to visit St Fiacre Distillery and Garden café, set amongst a beautiful and fragrant garden, with herbs and bush food, this distillery make liqueurs from native Australian flavours such as Lemon Myrtle and wild lime. Please do not miss pelican feeding at Entrance at 3.30pm daily. There after check in hotel.
Day 3: Central Coast – Hunter Valley – Port Stephens (Travel time approx. 45min & 45min)
Short drive to Hunter Valley, winery region. Taste bud to begin by tasting wine & beer, cheese platter at Blue Tongue Brewery, you may even have a Chocolate purchase opportunity. Do not miss Hunter Valley Garden too. Continue to blue water Paradise, Port Stephen. Do visit the Irukandji Shark & Ray Centre where visitors can interact with marine life, follow by hotel check in.
Day 4: Port Stephens
Excite your day with thrill sand toboganning and 4WD adventures ride. Continue to hop on dolphin watch cruise, approximately 160 bottlenose dolphins reside permanently in the waters here. More activities like parasailing can be experience at the stunning beach. Alternatively, you may play golf at the breathtaking scenery at Pacific Dunes.
Day 5: Port Stephens – Sydney (Travel time: 3hrs)
Travel back to the city, If time permits, visit Sydney Tower to get 360 degree views of Sydney, take an amazing virtual reality ride across Australia and venture across panoramic glass overhangs on Skywalk. At the city centre, grab some last minute shopping at Queen Victoria Building. At night, either to visit Star City Casino or indulge dining at Cockle Bay Wharf at waterfront Darling Harbour.
Day 6: Sydney – Singapore
This morning, do visit Paddy’s market for some souvenir hunting and local fresh produce. If time permits, may want to visit Sydney Fish Market for some seafood feast such as raw sashimi, fresh juicy oysters, fresh cooked prawns, lobsters and more. Bid farewell and drop your car at airport and in time for your departure.
Terms and Conditions:
- Travel by 30 December 2023.
- Book by 15 December 2023.
- Prices are quoted on a per person basis, correct at time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- All tour and hotel availabilities are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Promotions are non-combinable unless stated otherwise.
- Peak Season/Weekend surcharges may apply. Strictly no refunds after bookings
are confirmed and ticketed.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of
the gift(s) to the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any
- An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of
other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier(s) or airline(s).
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB
Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.