Genting Dream 5 nights Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Phuket Cruise
Onboard Genting Dream
Penang: With its old-world charm, the “Pearl of the Orient” boasts a distinctive culinary heritage that draws visitors from around the world. A trip to Penang’s coffee shop and hawker stalls it’s a must on any shore visit!
Kuala Lumpur: A pulsing, modern and vibrant city, it is a mosaic of different districts each with its unique appeal. Enjoy Klang’s famous Bak Kut The or take in the grandeur of Petronas Towers, there’s something for everyone.
Phuket: Immerse yourself in Phuket’s cuisine, beautiful beaches and legendary hospitality. Whether you’re up for a party, shopping or a massage, there’s always a good time to be had at this popular tourist destination.
Sailing date: 20 November 2022 and 12 March 2023
For more information, contact our UOB Travel Consultants at 6252 6822 or click here.
Embarkation Day (Sunday)
- 20:00 Ship departs from Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
Day 2 (Monday)
- 08:00 Ship arrives at [Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang)]
- 16:00 Ship departs from [Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang)]
Day 3 (Tuesday)
- 07:00 Ship arrives at [Penang]
- 16:00 Ship departs from [Penang]
Day 4 (Wednesday)
- 08:00 Ship arrives at [Phuket Patong Bay]
- 20:00 Ship departs from [Phuket Patong Bay]
Day 5 (Thursday)
- High Seas
Disembarkation Day (Friday)
- 10:00 Ship arrives at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
Terms and Conditions:
- Cruise fares stated are for one person with applicable offers applied on selected sailing, based on double occupancy exclude taxes/port charge and gratuities.
- Itinerary/Timing stated are subjected to change.
- Promotions/Fares are capacity controlled, and stateroom are subject to availability upon booking.
- Fares are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply.