- Round-trip seat-in-coach airport transfer
- 4 nights’ stay with breakfast
- Entry to Scenic World (railway, skyway and cableway) and entry to either Featherdale Wildlife Park
This itinerary will showcase some of the best highlights that Sydney has to offer. We will take you through historic Sydney which dates back to 1793, showing some of the world famous iconic sights like the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, transport you through to the world heritage Blue Mountains with amazing scenery and show you some of Australia’s unique wildlife such as koala, kangaroo and wombats.
Day 1: Arrival transfer from airport to hotel by seat-in-coach
Day 2: Big Bus Hop On-Hop Off ( 24-hr classic ticket)
Day 3: Full day Blue Mountains tour plus Featherdale Wildlife Park and Parramata Cruise
Day 4: Free day
Day 4: Departure by seat-in-coach
Terms and Conditions:
- All prices are nett, non-commissionable and based in SGD and per person in twin sharing including breakfast
- Valid from 18 April 2022 till 31 March 2023.
- Prices are per person, land tour only, based on double occupancy and excludes gratuities, applicable taxes and optional tours.
- Fares displayed are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply