4D3N Western Korea
Exploration of the cuisine, history and scenery of the country’s western region. Sip tea with a Buddhist monk in a centuries-old temple, visit the Hanok village with over 800 traditional Korean houses and stroll through tranquil forests and marshes. Explore Korea’s breathtaking natural beauty and intriguing spiritual history.
Earn 3 miles
- 4/5 star hotel accommodations
- English-speaking guide
- All meals included
- Tea with a monk at Magoksa Temple
- Jeonju Hanok Village
- Boseong green tea plantation
- Suncheonman Bay
- Yeosu Marine Cable Car
Seoul - Gonju - Daejeon - Jeonju - Jinan - Gwangju - Boseong - Suncheon - Yeosu - Jinju
Terms and Conditions
- Travel Validity: Jan – Dec 2019. Tour starts every Saturday. Blackout dates apply.
- Price is based on per person on twin sharing basis.
- Subject to availability upon booking.