Club Med 4D3N Phuket, Thailand
Start your adventure in the land of a thousand smiles
- 3 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Sports & Leisure
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Kids Club/ Childcare
- Discovering new spaces inspired by the magic of contrasts
- Enjoying powerful sensations on the putting green or flying trapeze, or scuba diving
- Seeing your children explore nature with our G.O®s from 4 months old
- Enjoying the world of wellness at Club Med Spa
- Visiting the Phi Phi Islands and the Bay of Phang Nga
Discover the heart of Thai vibrancy
An all-inclusive holiday at Club Med™ Phuket Beach Resort will far exceed your expectations and excite all of your senses. Throw yourself into all of the cultural wonders that Thailand has to offer, whilst soaking up the crystal blue sea, sandy beaches and breathtaking views of the island. Phuket offers numerous activities and excursions for visitors. Perhaps you would like to try Muay Thai at the Thai Boxing School or learn the art of traditional Thai cooking with our talented local chefs. Take an afternoon trip and explore the many magical sights and Buddhist temples before returning home to enjoy an evening of vibrant and traditional Thai entertainment.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are Resort Only package except for Bintan is Ferry package and based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.