4D Wildlife of Sydney
- Calmsley Hill Farm
- Blue Mountains National Park
- Hop on/off bus and Taronga zoo entry
Day 1: Arrive in Sydney
On arrival at Sydney Airport, make your own way to your hotel (flights anytime). The rest of the day is at leisure.
Hotels: Rydges Sydney Central (R) or Hyatt Regency Darling Harbour, City View (S), 3 nights.
Day 2: Blue Mountains & Australia Wildlife
Avoid the crowds on this relaxed exploration of the Blue Mountains! Explore the changing moods of the Blue Mountains in the late afternoon sunlight and capture the sunset over the rugged ranges and valleys. This tour is designed to avoid the peak hour traffic of Sydney with later departures and returns to maximise your time enjoying the stunning scenery and native forests. With a late morning departure, you will have extra time to explore Sydney before joining this tour to one of the world's most spectacular World Heritage-listed national parks. Located 50 kilometres from Sydney CBD, the Blue Mountains is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna, and is rich in Aboriginal heritage. A rugged mountain range of unique sandstone formations and steep cliffs, the Blue Mountains is known for its dramatic landscape. Surrounded by giant eucalyptus trees which creates a blue haze that lives up to its name. After lunch (own expense), you’ll continue to explore the amazing Jamison Valley.
Get up close to the storied sandstone formation, the iconic Three Sisters. Hike along some impressive bush trails toward one of the most breathtaking waterfalls in New South Wales then settle in to watch the sun sink behind the distant mountains casting shadows over the rock formations and eucalyptus forests. On the journey home, take a quick break to grab some dinner (own expense) before going kangaroo spotting! Many of Australia’s native animals are much more active in the dusk hours and explore some of the secret spots where you are most likely to find wildlife.
Day 3: Explore Sydney and visit Taronga Zoo
The 1-Day Sydney Harbour Explorer pass including entry to Taronga Zoo. Hop on hop off rocket ferry pass including reboarding at Circular Quay (The Rocks and Opera House), Taronga Zoo, Darling Harbour, Watsons Bay, Manly and Shark Island plus Zoo entry including Sky Safari cable car. Taronga Zoo is open daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Day 4: Depart Sydney
Your short break concludes this morning after breakfast. Make your own way to Sydney Airport (flights anytime). Meal: Breakfast
Terms and Conditions:
- Travel by 30 December 2023.
- Book by 15 December 2023.
- Prices are quoted on a per person basis, correct at time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- All tour and hotel availabilities are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accommodations stated are for reference purposes and may change to another
accommodation of a similar category.
- Promotions are non-combinable unless stated otherwise.
- Peak Season/Weekend surcharges may apply. Strictly no refunds after bookings
are confirmed and ticketed.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of
the gift(s) to the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any
- An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of
other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier(s) or airline(s).
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB
Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- AAT Kings' terms & conditions apply
- Other terms and conditions apply.