Club Med 4D3N Tomamu Summer, Japan
- 3 nights' stay
- Full-board Gourmet Cuisine & Open Bar
- Sports & Leisure
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Kids Club/ Childcare
Season operating date: 14 May – 18 Oct 2020
- Explore the Colours of Hokkaido, with a fascinating excursion programme
- Witness the breathtaking Sea of Clouds from Unkai Terrace at sunrise
- Experience the fun at Mina Mina Beach, the largest indoor Wave Pool in Japan!
- Savour farm-to-table Hokkaido speciality - Yakiniku barbecue
- Discover the flavour of Japan, with tasting sessions of Japanese whisky and sake
Ride a different wave
Sprawled across over 145 hectares of Tomamu Mountain, Club Med introduces a thrilling summer escape where boundless activities are just waiting for discovery. Fresh seafood, premium Wagyu beef, and award-winning locally brewed spirits make this more than a destination to discover, but a culinary journey to enjoy. From breath-taking mountain views from the Unkai Terrace to nature hiking and horseback riding, and to riding Japan’s largest indoor wave pool at nearby Hoshino Resort, guests seeking summer excitement with friends and family will find it at Club Med Tomamu Hokkaido all-inclusive resort.
What’s new – Hokkaido Soba Making Class Get an authentic taste of Hokkaido, and slurp on fresh soba noodles prepared by you and your family. Follow an easy step-by-step demonstration by our Chef, and learn the Japanese way on how this traditional dish is enjoyed. Slots are limited to 10 persons, and kids must be accompanied by an adult.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are Resort Only package except for Bintan is Ferry package and based on per adult twin share basis excluding miscellaneous charges (if any).
- Destination fee such as compulsory Green Tax for Maldives and Malaysia Tourism Tax for Cherating is applicable to per person per night and other resort fees such as connecting room charge is chargeable upon request.
- Bookings are subject to availability upon booking.
- Minimum length of stay: 3/5 nights and maximum 7 nights per travel except Europe resorts with minimum 7 nights stay unless otherwise stated.
- All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to Club Med.
- UOB Travel and Club Med reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the Club Med offers.
- UOB Travel is not an agent of Club Med and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with Club Med.