4D3N Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- Captain Cook Harbour Cruise
- Entry to Sydney Zoo
- Experienced Driver Guide and more
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Meals and sightseeing as per itinerary tab
For more information, contact our UOB Travel Consultants at 6252 6822 or click here.
Day 1: Arrive in Sydney
On arrival at Sydney Airport, make your own way to your hotel (flights anytime). The rest of the day is at leisure. Hotel: Rydges Sydney Central (R) or Hyatt Regency Darling Harbour, City View (S), 3 nights.
Day 2: Sydney Sights & Harbour Cruise Lunch
Admire one of the iconic buildings of the 20th century during a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House. See the city sights before visiting famous Bondi Beach. Back in the city board a lunch cruise on Sydney Harbour. Later, travel across the Harbour Bridge to Milsons Point for views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Head east to La Perouse, a historical headland suburb with views across the bay to Captain Cook’s landing place at Kurnell in 1770. See the historical buildings and learn how the Aboriginal people were impacted. Wander cobbled laneways in the Rocks District on a walking tour and hear how the area has transformed from a British colony of convicts and sailors to a thriving entertainment precinct. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife
Explore the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park. View the famous Three Sisters rock formation from a perfect vantage point before arriving at Scenic World, where you’ll witness the vastness of the Blue Mountains and enjoy 360° views of the Jamison Valley. You can ride the Scenic Railway, Cableway, or Skyway, a great way to see the steep valleys and canyons, and follow the boardwalk along the valley floor (own expense).
Visit picturesque Leura, a delightful blend of quaint shops and groomed gardens. Enjoy an afternoon encounter at a wildlife park. Get up-close to koalas and see kangaroos, wombats and other native animals. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: Depart Sydney
Your short break concludes this morning after breakfast. Make your own way to Sydney Airport (flights anytime). Meals: Breakfast
Terms and Conditions:
- Book by: 30 June 2022
- Valid from: 1 October to 18 December 2022.
- Prices are quoted on a per person basis, correct at time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- All tour and hotel availabilities are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accommodations stated are for reference purposes and may change to another
accommodation of a similar category.
- Promotions are non-combinable unless stated otherwise.
- Peak Season/Weekend surcharges may apply. Strictly no refunds after bookings
are confirmed and ticketed.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of
the gift(s) to the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any
- An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of
other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier(s) or airline(s).
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB
Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- AAT Kings' terms & conditions apply
- Other terms and conditions apply.