3N Kaohsiung-Penghu Cruise
Onboard Resorts World One
Hong Kong: A city filled with rich history and vibrant culture. Be amazed by its dazzling skyline and mouth-watering street food, and winding streets. Must-visits include Temple Street for shopping and the magnificent Tian Tian Buddha.
Kaohsiung: As one of the largest cities in Taiwan, there’s lots to explore! Its picturesque Lotus Pond and the Old City of Zuoying are must-see. Don’t forget to visit the various night markets, museums and more!
Penghu: Like pearls scattering in the East Sea, the Penghu archipelago is located in the southwest of the Taiwan Strait. Composed of 90 islands, the county is steeped in history and culture, with magnificent ocean views and many other natural wonders.
Sailing dates: Sunday | April – October 2023
Terms and conditions:
- Cruise fares stated are for one person with applicable offers applied on selected sailing, based on double occupancy exclude taxes/port charge and gratuities.
- Promotions/Fares are capacity controlled, and stateroom are subject to availability upon booking.
- Fares are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Sailing dates and itineraries are subject to change.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.