3-hour Singapore Sailing Cruise Experience
- Weekday rates are from S$120* per person
- Weekend rates are from S$140* per person
A New World Awaits
Set sail and rediscover Singapore
This sailing is perfect for those looking for a short daytime adventure! Set off on an experiential sail to the Southern Islands of Singapore where you can experience the joys and freedom of sailing and learn how to reign in the ropes and raise the sails.
UOB Cards exclusive:
- Receive a S$50 dining voucher when you book with your UOB Card. Dining vouchers can be used at Si Chuan Dou Hua restaurants in Singapore.
- 3 hours sailing time (11am - 2pm)
- Basic sailing lessons by skipper
Note: Images shown are for illustration only as there are different boats available for this tour.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Prices quoted are for a minimum of 5 persons per sailing
- Prices quoted are for Sundays to Thursdays. Weekend/Peak season surcharges apply
- Prices quoted exclude GST.
- Snacks, soft drinks & water are not provided. Guests may bring their own food and drinks on board if they wish to. Kitchen is not available for usage within the 3 hours sailing.
- Prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice
- Sailing departures are on private basis and have a maximum capacity of 5 guests
- S$50 dining voucher: Voucher is valid till 31 March 2021 with a minimum spend of S$50. Valid at all Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant outlets in Singapore during lunch and dinner. Valid for redemption on eve of public holidays and public holidays. Valid for dine-in only. Voucher must be presented at point of order. Voucher is not valid for delivery orders. Voucher is not valid from 11 to 26 February 2021. Balance payment must be made with Credit Card or cash. Valid for à la carte menu and standard beverages only and not valid for redemption at Tian Fu Tea Room and Chuān @ The Sixtieth. Voucher is not valid with other discounts and promotions or if defaced, mutilated or altered and is non-replaceable. Payment of takeaway orders that utilise the vouchers will be subjected to service charge. Voucher is not valid for settlement of service charge and prevailing taxes. No cash and credit will be returned if payment made by the voucher is in excess of the total bill excluding service charge and prevailing taxes. Strictly no extension of the expiry date will be allowed. The management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions.